Ash Wednesday: Let Us Enter Into Lent Comments

Catholics will participate in Ash Wednesday Service where they will be told to 'Turn away from sin and be faithful to the gospel' and be signed on the forehead with ashes. Continue Reading

1. Herbert c, Ekedigwe

Daddy, help me to overcome power of flesh this lenting season and beyond in Jesus name AMEN.

2. Tiffany

Dear God, Please help my family and I grow stronger in you this Lent Season. I am going to finally be completing my Sacrament of Confirmation this year and have really enjoyed the RCIA. I will never unerstand why my mother does't want to be a part of the Church and discouraged me from participating in the Church as well, but now I am an adult and look forward to te Sacraments of Confirmation and Sacrament of Marriage in July.

3. Tania

Hi,
    Just got back from Ash Wednesday Mass. (St Thomas, Paris, Lenasia, JHB, SA) Lord Jesus I pray that Your Grace will hold and sustain us during our lentel journey, in your Precious Name we ask. Amen

4. Bill

Thank you for this wonderful article. It helped me understand what Lent is really all about.
    God Bless

5. Dora M. Grcia

Lord Jesus Christ, please pray for the Ernesto Martinez's Children that they will united with each other and forgive each other for whaever reason they hold in their hearts.Pray for our mother that she get well and gets her strength back, and that some of my brothers and sister think twice about placing her in the Nursing home. Pray for us Lord, that we may love one another like when we were young kids. Virgin Mary pray for us.

6. Tony

...dear God, give us the grace to follow your son's foot-steps this lent. amen!

7. daniel

i will fast for forty days with no alcohol..Jesus died for me a sinner and i can only hope for his forgiveness and his graces and precious blood be poured on all seeking our lord..forgive me jesus my lord and my savoir....

8. ROSEMARY N. ANAMANYA

We pray that this 2010 lent will move us closer to God and bring more new priest to where Christ has not been known.

9. Sandy

Thank you for feeding me.

10. Obiageli Maryann Elendu

Amen i pray that good Lord will give the straight to carry my cross and follow him AMEN