Ash Wednesday: Let Us Enter Into Lent Comments

Catholics will participate in Ash Wednesday Service where they will be told to 'Turn away from sin and be faithful to the gospel' and be signed on the forehead with ashes. Continue Reading

1. DOROTHY

is wonderful i am happy to be a Catholic i pray that GOD will strengthen Catholics and belivers all over the world to participate in this Lenten season. may the Almighty God grant our request as we journey with Him to Golgotha.Amen

2. Florence

This message has greatly enlightened me on Ash wednesday.Thanks so much for these words.I wish it could be published and distributed to christians in all the catholic parishes in the world for reading and better understanding of Lent and Ash Wednessday.Thanks.The lord is good always,Amen.

3. L.G. Mason

What an enlightenment this article was for the beginning of Lent! As I go on my journey to be able to "hear" from God, this season helps to clear the way. Good luck to everyone out there during your journeys with God!!!

4. marta

I didn't go get ashes, what do I do now.

5. bob

hello everyone there
    im a newborn
    in Our Lord Jesus CHrist.
    i hv forgiven my father for walking outta our family wen i wz 2 yrs old.
    i m a new person and have left all ma bad habits for a path of righteousness.
    love You Lord , You hv gr8 plans for us
    Hallelujah!

6. Arthur Steven

Great article. Someone should send it to Vice President Joe Biden who gave a Speech Wednesday morning with ashes still on his forehead. With the prayers of the faithful perhaps he will become pro-life and help defend God's gift of Life on Easter Sunday.

7. Dobia Mwanza

Thank you for this wonderful message, and may we carry our crosses and be on the journey with our Saviour. May we be reminded that Christ suffered immensely and we his followers ought to be prepared for the temptations, obstacles and threats that may discourage us from sharing in this unique and powerful journey.

May our Omnipotent God bless us and give us strength now and forever. AMEN

8. MATHILDA

What a beautiful opening note for lent. It was so moving, I cried. The tears got me straight to the pain, suffering of Christ in Calvary for my sins and its piercing my heart as we begin this journey to the desert on ash Wednesday. No resurrection without good Friday as no passion without a beginning point.

9. HAPA CHICO

Dear Papa'
    Today, I made the decision to honor you during this time. YOU have been good to me. I need you more than ever. I need your guidance

10. David Bauer

Dear Lord,
    During this Lenten season please help Michelle to heal, and find the path that you have chosen for her. Help me to understand your path for me, and prepare for your ressurection on Easter Sunday.
    Amen.