Mary, the Immaculate Conception, Points the Way Comments

You and I may have to struggle to see through this glass darkly for now, but we can learn from Mary how to keep one eye on eternity. Continue Reading

1. lynn shoemaker

god bless you and thank you for all you insight on the virgin mary.

2. Mary

I always say to my self that the BLESSED VIRGIN MOTHER is the ONLY, and i repeat the ONLY MOTHER that we have who hears us whenever we call on her, in what ever situations that we may found our selfs in. For some weeks now, i have been praying to the BLESSED MOTHER for my friend called Happy, who was to give birth to her baby girl some days ago. I have been telling our BLESSED MOTHER, that you are BLESSED among all women, therefore, please be all to assist my friend Happy to deliver her baby in safe and sound for the GLORIFICATION of the name of your SON our LORD JESUS CHRIST. Could you believe that just today, the day of her IMMACULATE CONCEPTION, that my friend Happy has given birth to her beautiful baby girl. To me, our BLESSED MOTHER has given this date of birth (8/12) the day of HER IMMACULATE CONCEPTION as a wounderful gift from HEAVEN for the baby, and as a sign that SHE heard me when i called on her as my MOTHER. AM PROUD TO BE A CATHOLIC, AND TO ALL, I SAY THAT, WE HAVE SUCH A WOUNDER MOTHER WHO IS ALWAYS READY TO HEAR US WHENEVER WE CALL ON HER.

3. Kelli Then

Thank you for sharing your gift of writing with others. I love this article, as we all need a constant reminder to look to God and remember his will be done, not ours. Mary is an amazing woman.

4. Therese Bundalian

Thank you Mrs. Hartline for your sharing of The Blessed Mary Immaculate. I praise God and ask Mother Mary to always guide us all in our world today to intercede and show us her gentle ways and humble love she had for Jesus as we meditate on the mysteries through the rosary. Happy FEAST Day of Immaculate Mary ! Our Queen in Heaven pray for us!

5. ninek

I lost my mother two years ago. It is a terrible grief, one that I am unable to warn my friends about. I tell them, love your mother now, you don't know how much time you have. But still they delay visits, procrastinate phone calls, etc.

My mother was the one who introduced me to my faith. Whenever I think of the Blessed Mother, I also think of my mother. What a rich and lasting gift my mother gave me.

6. Eddie Fong

How right you are, Jennifer! I have an older sister born on this day. My parents named her Maria Concepcion, in honor of the Mother. Happy birtday sis!
    Thanks, for a beautiful article.
    God Bless!

7. LYNNE

Thank you Jennifer, The feast Day of the immaculate Conception is always special to me as well as my mother pinned the Immaculate Medal on each of my sons when they were born and I too was a young mother my mother has a wonderful devotion to Our Blessed Mother and has passed it on to me - my darling mother is in a nursing home now
    please pray that her good health will continue and for myself and all my mother's family members that they will also see the beauty - care in Our Loving God and His Mother

8. Anne Bender

Jennifer, wonderful, wonderful article! You so eloquently put into words the deep faith and love that Mary must have had and that we all try to emulate. Thank you.

9. Victormary Ozougwu

Jennifer Hartline, You thoughts about our Blessed Virgin Mary is the most reflective thoughts of mine for he year.

I thank Her (BVM) for she has been behind all I am today.

We all should not cease to call on her as she is waiting.

Good luck and I pray for your family

Victormary

10. Dr. Mac

A very well-written, heartfelt article devoted to Our Beloved Mother Mary, thank you Mrs. Jennifer Hartline!

You, your dedicated military husband, and family are in our prayers.

Dr. Mac