Marriage Wins in New York: Senator Ruben Diaz is a ‘Man with a Chest’ Comments

'New York State Senate in a bipartisan vote rejected the concept that marriage can be anything other than the union of one man and one woman'. Continue Reading

1. David

Beware the hyperbole.

2. LL

I'm confused. Are you saying that if someone's gay they shouldn't be able to marry someone they love?

3. gilbert j carvalho

This man spoke for me. Thank you sir.

4. ngante

that is a good fight the senator be blessed among the ages.

5. Shirley Russell

Thank you, Senator Diaz! We need more courageous men and women like you.

6. Eddie Fong

I have written it the other day but was not printed, I don't know why, but here it is again.

All of us who disagree or feel differently from the gay/lesbian idea of same sex marriage are "HATERS".
    The group have in their bags a lot of politicians, including some in very high position. They lost in every proposition voted by the people and lost, so they are now trying to cash in their chips.

Election time is coming, you all know who are in their bag, kick them out of office. If we want a nation that have moral value, let us make a change for the good.
    God Bless!

7. TheTruePooka

Senator Diaz is a coward.

Nowhere in the bible is homosexual marriage forbidden. I challenge you to show me where it says so.

I have been married for 19 years and a resident of NYS for most of my life.

This vote attempts to make a mockery of our marriage and the vows I share with my wife.

It will not be borne.

8. Dan

Thank you deacon and thank you Senator Diaz. The Holy Spirit is alive and well in good men.

9. Jacqueline Stutmann

It's so great to know that there are still morally courgeous men in the NY State Senate, and that those who voted for traditional marriage also have commen sense and decency! Praise God!

10. Jean

May God bless and protect us all the rest of our days.

To our Senate who voted for marriage.