Bishops Call for Unprecedented, Massive Catholic Opposition to Abortion in Health Care Reform Comments

'We will raise our voices to protect the unborn and the most vulnerable and to preserve our freedom of conscience' Continue Reading

1. Peter I.

Mamma Bear is waking up.

2. Martha

Please don't stop with the horrifying picture of an aborted baby in a jar...the deniers stopped posting while it was up.

As hard as it is to see, it must be seen.

NO DENIAL!!

I challenge anyone who is posting here to either stand in front of an abortion clinic and see the damage it does ON THE MOTHER and/or view pictures of aborted children on the Priests for Life website.

We cannot stand by.

3. Felina Levy

Mr. President, please stop funding the abortion! If your mother had aborted you, you would not be here as the President!

Thanks a billion!

Felina Levy--10/30/2009

4. Bob G

This initiative is important, as the health care bill without an abortion license is hanging by a thread. It's dispiriting to see the usual liberal suspects supporting abortion as a woman's right. It's long since past time for the U.S. Catholic Church to clean house by deciding who is really Catholic and who is not and inviting the latter to form their own church with their own politically correct bishops.

5. John Liberatore

Am I reading the article correctly, that ALL parishes are to distribute and make available the bulletin insert this weekend? I have learned already that my parish (Ohio) does not have this as an insert so I plan on printing and distributing. God Bless us all.

6. Carol

Every woman is a gift from God. We can not continue a policy, if fully implemented, kills women especially in ectopic pregnancy.

No one will put their life at risk by stopping a health insurance policy for the sake of the unborn.

7. John2

Dan -
    No, the RCC should not lose its tax exempt status over abortion.

It should be commended and supported in every possible way.

8. Ray & Kathleen Colgan

Each child is a gift from God.We cannot continue to this murdererous
    act of abortion.No one has this
    choice.

9. Jean

The Bishops by the way contrary to public opinion do support Healthcare but not at the expense of the people where abortion is concerned.

I have to respect them on this.

Even though I have the means monetarily I support Priest for Life and other institutes who support an end to the abortion in this country.

10. dan ogrady

The RCC should lose it's tax exempt status. I'm fed up with your lies