Bishops Call for Unprecedented, Massive Catholic Opposition to Abortion in Health Care Reform Comments

'We will raise our voices to protect the unborn and the most vulnerable and to preserve our freedom of conscience' Continue Reading

1. sandy Walters

this points out to me so clearly why I have run away screaming from my Catholic upbringing. Thank you all!

2. Stella Zajakala

This looks like it qualifies for another Sodom and Gomorrha

3. Ruthie Lakin

I am so thankful for my Catholic Faith, especially in these trying days,abortion is not health care, may God grant us all the courage that we need to persevere.

4. Ruthie Lakin

5. thomas Mayberry

Healthcare is to save lives, there is know place in healthcare for Abortion.

6. Mary

Why haven't the words of what we're fighting AGAINST been written here....so we are aware of what we're opposing? Where is the literature?

7. Hector Castaneda

Abortion is not a Healthcare,Health care reform is to save lives,not destroy lives.

8. bob_gutermuth

Send to the Senate-THE BILL OF RIGHTS. The right to Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Blessing.

9. Gene Politzer

Since less than 30% of Catholics attend Mass regularly the Bishops should send the message to the mass media so that all citizens, not just Catholics get the position of the Church.

10. Errol Catalbas Dioso

I have read your flyers and it seems to me that... You are campaigning for Health Care Reform...You states: "HEALTH CARE REFORM IS ABOUT SAVING LIVES, NOT DESTROYING THEM" - Huh! It's obvious my dear brother, this phrase clearly supports health care