Special Report: Five Myths about the Pope’s Anglican Ordinariates Comments

As a former Anglican priest myself, I am profoundly grateful for our Holy Father’s generous proposal toward Anglicans, 'that they all might be one' Continue Reading

1. Ray

Thank you for this article. It clears up a lot of confusion that I had after reading another article on this subject.

2. Cathleen

As Gentiles were 'grafted' into the olive branch with the Jewish people, God's chosen people. I believe, we too are called to extend this opportunity to the faithful in the Anglican community who want to associate with others who will hold steadfast to the Word of God. I welcome all who want to join our family!

3. John

Gregory Marino,
    I was speaking with my priest about that. I understand that only those that are already married can be married. If their wife dies, they cannot remarry. And all those in the future will still need to be celibate. It is only opening the doors for those who are currently married. I'm no lawyer either, but that's how it was explained to me.

4. Ruth

Plz help me out I went to be clarify, does it means that Anglican priests can celebrate mass in catholic church? plz send ur ans to my box blessedsogood@yahoo.com may God bless u.

5. Gregory Marino

I'm not a canon lawyer, but as a Catholic layperson, I don't understand how the intellectual honesty of a celibacy requirement for Catholic priests can be defended in the face of these broad exceptions for protestant clergy converts.

6. Litirgy

There appears to be a lot of misunderstanding around. Thanks for clarifying points so well.
    For some Anglican reflections on this news: