President Obama: Homosexual Unions Equivalent to Marriage Comments

What occurred on Saturday night is a very, very serious matter. President Obama sent the signal. He will not defend authentic marriage. Continue Reading

1. plsonic

America needs prayer..

2. Austin

We pray that God will help us to overcome these crime. We need to do the will of God. Please. Brethren let us read the book of leviticus 18 & 19

3. Cecilia

Political objectives, I think, are often the reasons for leaders to go against what God has devised as natural. It is extremely sad to see the institution of families and marriage be broken down like this.

4. Peter Ramsey

I am a Christian. I base my opposition to homosexuality on the Bible. Specifically, Leviticus 18:22 (Old Testament), Romans 1:47 (New Testament).
    I will not go against God and sanction unholy unions of any kind.

5. T T Stephen

Of all God's Creations, it is now the humans that are neglecting the Creator's beautiful designs and plans. I wonder if the Scientists ever found any species that mated with the same sex? Barrack Obama is leveling the Most beautiful Creation of God the Humans into nothingness. Even animals respect the gender aspect in their kingdom.

6. reficul

The sooner people realise that deviating from nature is wrong, the sooner we can save the human race. Just because 10% of the population have homosexual tendencies does not mean we should tolerate this kind of thing - it is usually the case that minorities are wrong because the majority recognise what is right. Humans are made in the image of God, and God is definitely straight.

7. Patricia Carroll

All I can do is pray the Rosary! I pray that God's Law's be Re-Established in this country we call the U.S.A.! God have mercy on us! God save your people! Peace!

8. Augustine

"they are entitled to live as normal people do"??

But I am sure what they want is much more than "normal".

Everyone has the right to commit sins. But sins cannot be supported by law!

9. Bulbajer

Liz, forgive me; I thought you meant that the people who Richard mentioned committed suicide because they were mentally retarded. I think that tehy cmmitted suicide because they were driven over the edge by the hate and lack of love of some neighbors (and we are all neighbors called to love). But you ddn't mean that, my bad.

10. Eana

All people in the world has the right to believe and have faith in their way of living and what they are. If the catholic church will stand their grounds on marriage, I respect it but we also should respect the opinion of equality from Pres. Obama's perspective. If you will look at it deeper, he wanted a simple way of treating eveyone fairly and equal which I believe would foster more respect to people, no matter what their preferences are. But that doesn't mean he is not supportive of the real meaning of the word marriage. Homosexualiaty is always a choice, and being that they know what they also deserve and they are entitled to live as normal people do. Bottomline, we as Catholics may not agree completely on this, but we should also respect these people and their opinions. It will pay off better if we invest our effort in other more pressing issues that catholics can be of help with.