Young Catholic men find joy and fulfillment in ‘knightly’ service of Christ’s Eucharistic Presence Comments

The Knights of the Holy Eucharist represents part of the resurgence of vocations in the Catholic Church. Continue Reading

1. Jeam

Humbly and respectfully:

I dont have children I didnt mean to leave out anyone.

I thought I covered the issue of women directly or indirectly through recommending Johnette Bankovics women of grace.

The reason I defended it is because its become a militant issue in the Church and people want to accept the world view and we dont have a provision from Christ regarding a priesthood of women etc.

Now when He the Lord comes back we can ask Him why He set this all of the way HE did. What are we going to say if we go against the way He set it up presently?

I accept the answer that the Church has no authority to do certain things.

I hope Im a spiritual mother to my nieces and nephews.

About John Paul II Im aware of his encyclicals on women of grace. Read some excellent commentary.

I made the comment to stand up for women because I came through the Feminist Era and the confusion.

Bought into the culture of death rhetoric and a women's so called rights briefly because of ignorance of scripture and the Catechism.

Raised a Catholic but and left the church for 18 years and came back in 1996. Hope to stay and I hope to correctly defend it as best I can.

So if I said this badly sorry about that ladies.

God Bless and Peace.

2. Cathleen

Dear Jean, thank you for your comments. You are exactly right about the positioning of women. However, God in His infinite wisdom did not leave us out. He created us to carry/deliver life. What a special blessing that is indeed. Our domain is in the home and community as nurturers. I love being a Catholic/Christian woman in all its glory. God made both sexes to compliment one another; not to be in competition. Blessings, Cathleen

3. Jean

I think I just explained it humbly and respectfully below.
    God Bless.

4. Jean

Vijeya
    Go to the Abundant Life and check their website out.
    Johnette Bankovic has something called the women of grace.

Im afraid its all men because thats the way the Lord called them--12 Apostle's.

Until He gets back we accept this--its called obey. A word taken out and misunderstood a long time.

I accept it and respect our Lord because He left no other provisions.

He is here for we women anytime we calle on Him.

I like being a women in our femininty and the men should rejoice in their masculinity.

To often we mistake this world for a unisex one and this is not how we are.

We should never covet either. Never covet what the men have and they should never covet what we have.

This is a commandment.

5. Bulbajer

Vijeya, I agree. Why no young women?

6. Marguerite

May God continue to bless them;
    and for those who are able to help,
    here's their website:

7. Vijeya

well this is a gr8 news. but why is this all men? aren't there anything for women? i hardly come across groups for women. if you ppl know of something, please let me know.

8. RPMcD-NH K of C

This is great news and serves as a gentle reminder to ALL Catholic men that we are called to Knighthood in service to our Church, our families, and our communities.If you are not a Knight, why are you just sitting there?

9. Cathleen

Praise be to God for those His grace has touched. Thank you Lord Jesus for those who have 'ears to hear.'God bless all of our youth for following His will in a world filled with pain and confusion. Love, Cathleen

10. Victoria

How encouraging!!!!!!! Praise be to Our Lord!