Interview with Father Zakaria Botros, 'Radical Islam's Bane' Comments

An interview with the Coptic Orthodox Priest with a 60 million dollar bounty on his head from al Qaeda. Continue Reading

1. shiva

All the world's population except a small fraction know what Qurana contains because of the language. Now the father appears to be the first person to bring to the knowledge of the world including muslims about what the contents of Quran by translating it. Instead of finding fault with the father it would be advisable to introspect and shed wrong portions.

2. Christophe

May The Holy Spirit watch over Fr. Botros and protect him always.

3. C . Jaggo

I admire and have great respect for the honesty and sincerity of Father Zacharia.There is no doubt that when it comes to The religion of Islam he is in effect exposing that relgion for what is a, bogus religion full of cruelty, lies and contridictions. In my view the overwhlming majority of Muslims have'nt even read their so called Quran,but rely on what they are told by their their Immams.It is thus in their interest to perpetuate the lie and enhance their authoraty.

4. amr ibrahim el dessouki

good morning dear father you dont know me but i know you i am an egyptian 46 years my only crime to be refused from the all and to live alone even when i am with the all that i belive in your religion and in jesus the christ fopr that reason i was and still refused by my family and my friends even in the work they call me amr the crazy who would like to cghange to christian and now i am living alone so advice me what i should do i dont know and as you are egyptian you know people dont forget any thing like this even after many years

5. John Mark

Hi I pray and admire Father Boutros, I agree with him, I too have studied Islam and discovered that it is a false religion an old cult, full of disordered carnal disires, hate, and fanatism. I evangelize muslims where ever I go, do not be afraid love your them in truth. I have met many so called ex-christians who have been decieved by the feeble attacks of the late Ahmad deedat and his disciples, in fact I was so baffled by there futile so called "muslim apology" that I was stunned. Please, muslims go deep into Islam and then look into Christianity, if you left christianity have a second look. Here are some advise, read the the Church fathers and the biblical commentaries, the Catechism of the catholic Church and the Summa Theologica by Saint Thomas Aquinas. And great Christian Apologetics, like father Willian Most, besides the true seal of the religion of truth are manifested by supernatural miracles like Fatima, Lourdes, Padre Pio or Saint Charbel to mention a few. God Bless and leave Islam for Jesus Christ who is the way the truth and the life. Love God, neighbour and smile!

6. Elias

Truth is painful.so is medicine.Do we reject medical treatment if we are in a sound mind?.

Father Zakaria Botros is offering Muslims the help they need for salvation of their sole exactly like the doctors in medicine who help patients to recover thier health.

Muslims do not condemin Father Zakaria Botros for his medicine but condemin Mohammed for your ills.

Hope you Muslims will take the nesessary steps to get rid of the rotten teachings of Islam.

My God bless you all.

7. TONY

TO BEN OTMAN ,
    dEAR FREIND , I HAVE READ THE QUORAN AND MANY EXPLANATORY BOOKS CONCERNING DIFFERENT MATTERS AND BEFORE FATHER ZAKARIA START BROADCASTING , HONESTLY AND WITHOUT ANY FANATIC THOUGHT I WANT YOU PLEASE READ IT AND IMAGINE YOURSELF AS ANYTHIG ELSE BUT NOT MUSLIM FOR YOU TO SEE WHERE IS THE RIGHT AND WHERE IS WRONG BUT BECAUSE JUST YOU WERE BORN AS MUSLIM YOU WANT TO DEFEND IT AGAINST PEOPLE WHO KNOWS BETTER IN YOUR BOOKS NOT BECAUSE WE ARE NOT MUSLIMS BUT JUST WE WERE BORN TO ASK AND LEARNED HOW TO SEGREGATE THE DEVILS AFFAIRS FROM GOD'S AFFAIRS . PLEASE ,,PLEASE READ AND THINK NOT ONLY ABOUT JIHAD BUT ABOUT EVERYTHING MENTIONED IN THOSE BOOKS , IF YOU WANT WE CAN GO BY DETAILS TO EACH SUBJECT YOU WISH TO DISCUSS IT BUT BEFORE READ IT .

8. sawa nader

Stopping his broadcast, as was done now on Hayat Channel, means stopping the greatest revival ever in the Arab World ! It is sad to reallize that Christians themselves were the cause for stopping such reviving program on air ! I beg all of the Christians to be part of this revival and help Pastor Zakaria in his dangerous mission, the mission of preparing the Muslim Nation for the coming of Christ. Amen

9. Deacon Meron Solomon

In the name of the Father, his son and holy spirit all in one amien!!!
    I am an orthodox Eritrean deacon living in Asmara capital of Eritrea.
    your holiness Fr. Zakaria Botros I really apprieciate you and your action.Shortly, Almighty God with his mother Virgin Mary and his angels be in your hand.

10. ARTHUR

Muhammad did know God he did not know the bible he did ask anyone to teach him out of the bible the only thing he know related to bible was stories that he heard; a prophet of God shouild have known everything in the bible..
    Jesus and John baptist know what mission was and why they were send by God was to save mankind and not joking about religion Muhammad used his so religion to empower him like some sort of Arabian mafia.

This is why there will never be another prophet and another relligion after Jesus read this Heb 1

Heb 1:1 In times past the word of God came to our fathers through the prophets, in different parts and in different ways;
    Heb 1:2 But now, at the end of these days, it has come to us through his Son, to whom he has given all things for a heritage, and through whom he made the order of the generations;
    Heb 1:3 Who, being the outshining of his glory, the true image of his substance, supporting all things by the word of his power, having given himself as an offering making clean from sins, took his seat at the right hand of God in heaven;
    Heb 1:4 Having become by so much better than the angels, as the name which is his heritage is more noble than theirs.
    Heb 1:5 To which of the angels did God say at any time, You are my Son, this day I have given you being? or, I will be his Father, and he will be my Son?
    Heb 1:6 And again, when he is sending his only Son into the world, he says, Let all the angels of God give him worship.
    Heb 1:7 And of the angels he says, Who makes his angels winds, and his servants flames of fire:
    Heb 1:8 But of the Son he says, Your seat of power, O God, is for ever and ever; and the rod of your kingdom is a rod of righteousness.
    Heb 1:9 You have been a lover of righteousness and a hater of evil; and so God, your God, has put the oil of joy on your head more than on the heads of those who are with you.
    Heb 1:10 You, Lord, at the first did put the earth on its base, and the heavens are the works of your hands:
    Heb 1:11 They will come to their end; but you are for ever; they will become old as a robe;
    Heb 1:12 They will be rolled up like a cloth, even like a robe, and they will be changed: but you are the same and your years will have no end.
    Heb 1:13 But of which of the angels has he said at any time, Take your seat at my right hand till I put all those who are against you under your feet?
    Heb 1:14 Are they not all helping spirits, who are sent out as servants to those whose heritage will be salvation?