Catholic University Health Plans and Abortion Comments

University of San Francisco’s (USF) two health insurance plans for employees both provide for abortion, sterilization and contraception. Continue Reading

1. jesica lopez

very thoughtfull

2. J

ms. charlie blackwolf

Next chance you get Ms. Charlie Blackwolf please read about the lady who gave you birth control.

That women was Margaret Sanger.

Also if you get a chance check out the website Priests for Life and do your own research on this site as well.

Also if you get the chance go over to Norma McKorvey's site and read her story about Roe vs. Wade.

Ms. Blackwolf were not sticking our nose in your business were trying to protect the Catholics we have if possible from the bad that is in the world.

Its our duty as Catholics to look out for our fellow people.

God Bless.

3. Steve

The Church makes its strongest moral case through convincing not by force.

4. Paul

Is it really too much to ask for coherence in your statments?

This isn't for all but many on here.

5. kim

I applaud these universities for their decisions to have their insurance plans conform to the the teachings they preach. It is a definite example of leading by doing.

6. ms. charlie blackwolf

i think and feel that everyone of you need to mind your own business and stay out of our doctors visit. stop trying to control a situation that you do not know what is going on with anyone. you should be working on all of those that have slaughtered and abused others in the past and now. it's time to pay up. i would not want someone telling me what i should and shouldn't do with my own body. since you DO NOT know what i'm going through. HOW WOULD YOU LIKE FOR SOMEONE TO THIS TO YOU? so leave all of us alone and stay away. and that goes for political orginizations as well. so you all think about this and get a good night sleep and change your habits.
    from
    my choice and not yours
    ms.charlie blackwolf

7. Mark H. Bryant

I spent 30-years in the Marine Corps, to include 3-tours in Iraq, 1-tour in Afghanistan, and 1-tour-plus in Djibouti, East Africa. I have been to some of the poorest countries in the world. My lesson in declared wars and wars on people: (1) Religious intolerance and (2) Disrespect for leadership. Whether one likes President Obama's views or not, he still deserves the respect his offer affords him. We elected him. Notre Dame, the heart of Catholic Education is representing our faith in good stead me-thinks. 1) ND is respecting and honoring him as our nations leader and 2) ND is demonstrating religious tolerance. I applaud ND for both actions

8. Eddie Fong

I agree with Kaylan. A few years ago, I was in an accident and was sent to Alexian Bros. in Hoffman Estate, IL. While in there, I have some weird people administering to my needs. Some of them even asked me why there is a Crucifix in every room? If I am not scared of looking at the Crucifix.

A physical theraphist even tried to recruit me to her church, a Hindu temple. She even made a bunch of rude commentary about the hospital and the priests that came around, until she found out I am a Catholic.

Sad? Yes it is.

9. rafaelmarie

THE HOLY-ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH SHOULD REMOVE THE CATHOLIC STANDING FOR ANY UNIVERSITY THAT PAYS FOR INFANTICIDE!

IF THIS IS NOT DONE IMMEDIATELY, THOSE RESPONSIBLE WILL BE GUILTY OF THE SIN OF OMISSION, AND WILL BE JUST AS EQUALLY AS GUILTY OF THOSE WHO FUND THESE INFANTICIDES!

10. janice

I am dismayed by these catholic schools who are named christian by name only..as a catholic school,they should be a living witness because they bring the name of Christ..