Blessed John Paul II? Late Pope to be Beatified on April 2, 2010 Comments

The reliable Polish Daily report indicates that the Congregation for the Cause of the Saints has already concluded the process. Continue Reading

1. Ralph Romero

Truly our generation has been blessed with the presence of a true servant of God who would show us the way to respect life even through suffering and death.

2. 5 years ago

Behold the man! His beatification is already ripe.He is really a man of God.

Jude Thaddaeus Buyondo-East AFrica

3. sam

i have a message in the form of a picture from john paul 11,i need someone from the church to contact me,this is very inportant,i have been trying for 5 months to deliver this picture,i do not know why it came to me in a picture form,god works in mystrious ways,this is a very very important message,i do not understand it,but i know this,it needs to be delivered,the new pope in rome needs to see this,if anyone from the catholic church,can deliver this ,email me and i will send it to you,rember this a message can be sent in many ways,i am a nobody,please someone help me

4. esotu i. ben

Praise be to Jesus Christ........ We have always prayed for Beatification of the faithfulsto be endorsed. This is a dream come true..... Honour to Mary and Joseph.

5. Katie

Margaret Mary Young: Do you know what the role of the pope is? HE is the shepherd that Jesus has appointed to lead us on this earth until his return. The Pope has the authority to add anything that is not contrary to the teachings that Jesus has provided through his word and the traditions taught to the Disciples. Do you recall Jesus telling the disciples in the upper room this? "I will give you the keys of the kingdom of Heaven: whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven; whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven."
    In fact, JPII had more charisms and graces than any person alive on this planet. YOU cannot limit God's desires for man. YOU cannot know God's will. However, he was better equipped to discern God's will than you or any one of us will ever be.

6. Valerie AE Karles

I believe in JPII's beautification. He was a well beloved pope who brought catholism back to the lay person. I myself was blessed with a vision in a dream from Pope JPII 3 days after he died. He personally told me of all things in a bathroom I was loved and accepted by God. That incest and abuse was not my fault. That I was and am a child of God. This is all I need to know that Pope JPII should be Saint John Paul II.

7. Vince

Margaret Mary Young said: So what are the so called miracles he has performed? Only GOD has the say in this!!! He was liberal in the church...afraid to make Vatican I our one true foundation!! At least Pope Benedict is trying to get us back on track!!! This beatification is going too far!!!

Doing simple research, you can see the miracles that have been performed by JP2. Obviously God IS speaking right now and we shall find out on April 2. As you can see in history, the church does change, just like anything else. Probably not in the near future, but I'm sure one day there will be a Vatican III. Vatican I was good for its time.

8. Robert Onyeneke

Indeed it's a glad tiding to me because i have expected it. He lived a life of peace,humility and kindness. He is already a saint. I know it. Let's that God keeps us alive to witness it. I write from Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Parish Avu, Owerri, Imo State, Nigeria.

9. matt

Margaret Mary Young, what on earth are you talking about. Next you'll be saying that Mother Teresa was too liberal...nonsense. The Church obviously has very good reason for beatification, or it would not do it. He "made up" the luminous mysteries is like saying he made up the Gospel. The rosary is a meditation on the life of Christ.

It is awesome to see a pillar of truth like JPII being beatified in my time.

10. Regina Raighn

Praise God, we are blessed to have lived during John Paul II's pontificate. To MMY, whatever brings you closer to the BLESSED MOTHER in prayer and meditation is good, I love it. This date was my husband's birthday and I'm happy that it is coming. Thank YOU OUR GOD.