Blessed John Paul II? Late Pope to be Beatified on April 2, 2010 Comments

The reliable Polish Daily report indicates that the Congregation for the Cause of the Saints has already concluded the process. Continue Reading

1. Tina Dinh

Pope John Paul II: Please pray for my husband with the heart disease, my three sons to have strong faith in God and for the Peace to the world.

2. Charles

John Paul II: Please pray for my son and his job security and his health. TTGGOG

3. Ines

Please pray for my son, so he can find a job, for peace in the world and guidance to president Obama and all the presidents in latin America.

4. Fredi

Path to Sainthood ~
    Full Communion with John Paul II

5. Justin Bronson

John Paul II,

We love you and miss you, please pray for the world especially the new United States President who really needs it.

6. Joyceline Ntoh Yuh

It is more than a blessing to have a devoted servant of God who touched and continuouly touches human lives in this world full of challenges.

7. 5 years ago

john paul 2 we need your prayers now more than before the world is facing a big crisis of everything please pray for our sick and help them .

8. OGUNO,ANTHONY IFENNA

IT IS INDEED GREAT TO APPRECIATE GOD"S MIRACULOUS POWER IN LIVING OF THE RIGHTEOUS AFTER DEATH.POPE JOHN DE SECOND DESERVES SUCH HONOUR.CHURCH OF VISITATION FESTAC TOWN LAGOS

9. Holly

Mary Margaret yes we still need our reverance and devotions but I think John Paul II was chosen by God for a purpose.

Yes we live in a fast world and it maybe to fast for the beatification process but he is only being called blessed and thats ok.

Benedict was a good friend of the Popes.

John Paul II talked him out of leaving 3 times. They were both excellent theologians.

We dont know that John Paul II didnt get an inspiration from our lady to give the Illuminous Mysteries to us. They do not harm Mary they are still based on scripture.

We have enough division and dissent in the church. We of course must guard ourselves from heresy, division and evil but John wasnt evil and he wasnt liberal. You forget what Christ said in the gospels, "Others not of this fold I have."

John was reaching out to the others the best he could in this trying world.

He can add to a devotion if the Blessed Mother wants it. She after all is the Queen of the Rosary.
    Devotions are not set in stone. IF Heaven wants to add or improve on them, the devotions, other than what Christ said not to add to (His gospel) then He has the Heaven's right to get this to us.

I for one dont mind Heaven give us improvement and beautiful treasurers through our people on earth.
    Mary Margaret my grandmother was a simple women--a Methodist women.
    I was raised a Catholic through my fathers side.

My grandmother gave me her Bible before she died.

Do you know whose picture from a newspaper clipping was in the book?
    John Paul II--It said, "This is a good man." Way before the hoopla John encountered from the world.

This women was a strong Christian women who didnt go in for nonsense.
    I hope she made it to the Lord's table.

Whether we believe it or not John Paul II along with Benedict are two different people with the same goal--The teaching of the Magesterium brought down to us by Jesus Christ.
    If John Paul was given graces for us and they are not evil then Im not going to argue against what Heaven is trying to give us in this unsettling time.

Mary Margaret as my sister I love you but Im following these proceedings from the time of John Paul until now and I see many blessings and guidances from this.
    Open your hearts and minds to God. He is working around us more than we think or see.
    He sent us John Paul II and Benedict. I call them the God's "Bookends".
    Mary Margaret I dont believe in bad changes to the Church Magisterium anymore than you do but I think John Paul reached out to the "others" for a reason and there is nothing wrong with this.
    He did no harm to us by doing this. Jesus did the same thing with the tax collectors and the prostitutes and the so called undesirables of his day and John was just imitating this.
    He didnt harm our core teachings he used them for the church and not against anyone or anything because this world is not what we wait for its His Kingdom promised.
    I see the work of the evil one around us and I recommend we not give him the ammunition in the form of dissent and division which "it", evil is trying to sow even today in our marvelous church.
    God will take care of everthing in God's good time never fear this. He know His "little" ones very well.
    The Holy Spirit is still with us dont chase Him the Holy Spirit away. Listen in your hearts and minds with good sense. Open your eyes and look around you. See the work still being done in the midst of the darkness.
    Love in Christ brothers and sisters.

10. Holly

Sam contact your Bishop or your local priest in a kindly manner.
    Maybe they can help you with it.
    Love in Christ Brothers and Sisters.