Blessed John Paul II? Late Pope to be Beatified on April 2, 2010 Comments

The reliable Polish Daily report indicates that the Congregation for the Cause of the Saints has already concluded the process. Continue Reading

1. MARZENNA GUMKOWSKA-GEURTSEN

I GOT HEALED TWICE BY PRAYING FOR HELP TO MY BELOVED POPE

2. DR EKEDIGWE J E

Triumph of the man who was a friend to his enemies. That is the story of "Blessed" JOHN PAUL II

3. HSIEHYUEHHUA

I have asked his intercession many times. It works.

4. Glenn Joseph Francis

Finally!!

A way to follow with Our Lord Jesus the Master and friend.

5. John Morris

Thanks be to God!

6. 5 years ago

That is Good Friday, 2010

7. Josefina Mananguete

Lord please shower us your love and guidance everyday in our life for our health and financial problem and let your way OH'lord,is the greatest you give us.We hope for your LOVE and we trust in you

8. Gina Damulo

Pope John Paul II: Please pray for our family that harmonious relationship will be restored - mother & daughter relationship, help me to pray my eldest daughter Eunice for the upcoming examination that the Holy Spirit will always be with her during preparation and on the day of examination to guide her so that she will successfully attain not only the passing score but to get more than 20 points and 5 A marks. Also for my other child Eloisa & Seth that they will also excel in their respective schools and be able proceed on the next grade level to continue to study. We know God has great plans for my daughters, without God we are nothing. Please help us pray for them. And also to iron out our financial status. Please pray for us.

9. Michael Roach

Heavenly Father, please accept my humble thanks for the miracles You have brought into my life. John Paul 2nd, I thank you for your prayers and the visit you made to me as you left this world to be with Our Father in Heaven. I now, and shall forever, ask for your prayers of intercession and miracles in the lives of my children. Please give to them that which you have shown me. Michael 3/24/09

10. Jettu Noronha

Kindly place this petition on the Tomb of Pope John Paul II, and pray for miraculous healing of a person and reconciliation of father & the son.

Lord please give grace to a father to forgive his son for not fulfilling his dream of studies - only you understand the situation that made his son a failure. Lord of Mercy, love and kindness, we all plead you JESUS to give grace to the son to forgive his father, for unloved experience, humiliations, which made him a nervous wreck and even now at the age of 40 he is not reconciled and full of hurts, scared and lonely.

Lord Jesus one drop of your blood is enough to work a miracle on both of them, be a loving Lord and God to both of them, heal both of them from all the hurts and painful memories of the past. This prayer we make to in your Holy Name, Amen .

Lord please be merciful thruí the virtues and merits of Your sufferings and passion to JS, Peter, RF bless them with good job, Heal Jude from spinal cord pain. Heal john from severe diabetes. Miraculous sight for 6 people. Good job & divine wisdom to take a decision for FR & NM about their future.

Pl. send me the EMail ID of Office Re: Beatification of Pope John Paul II