Blessed John Paul II? Late Pope to be Beatified on April 2, 2010 Comments

The reliable Polish Daily report indicates that the Congregation for the Cause of the Saints has already concluded the process. Continue Reading

1. John Paul

Our most dearest Bl. Pope John Paul II, we all love you, because thru' you learned to love Jesus from depth of our heart.Pl. pray to Jesus to heal & reveal His plans Melvi, Jude, Naomi, Mug for their future. Help Miller & Mug to accept Jesus as the true Son of True God.

2. PandaRosa

God be with the good Holy Father, help him ever on his way. God help this lowly Protestant who respects the life and faith of this man who gave himself so fully unto God.

3. Maria Fe L..

Please intercede to our Lord to heal my son. He is our Divine Healer and we believe, is is all up to Him. Please ask him, let it be His Divine Will and it will be done. Thank you so much.

4. Linda

Blessed Pope John Paul II
    God blessed our lives with your presence. I miss you so.
    I pray for your intercession to our dear Lord for my mother's healing. May your lovely soul speak words softly in Jesus' ear asking for my mother to be healed or to come home to the Lord swiftly and without suffering. God's will be done.

5. Joachim

My dear Karol, i thank God for your life and for the gift of you. help me to give myself wholly as you did to Christ. I want to be THE PRIEST. Tell Jesus and Mary that despite how much I have dissappointed them, I still love them from the depths of my heart, and that one day, i know, i will make them proud.
    I love you Karol

6. josh

yay he is beatified! when will he become a saint?

7. JohnBosco

JohnPaul pray for me to get agood wife i have suffered a lot,pray for my business,pray for my brothers and sisters,pray for my mum and dad who passed away,from. JOHNBOSCO UGANDA.

8. Gertrude Fernandes

I praise & thank God for giving soon Saint - Pope John Paul II. In the Holy Name of Jesus I pray you Abba Father, bless your Shepherd on earth to beatify soon our beloved Pope John Paul II, who has touched the lives of thousands of people.

9. Annie

When I read this, I almost broke out into tears. This made me ever so happy. I knew that he should become a saint.

10. Chris Emmanuel

"Blessed" Pope John Paul II was a hero of Faith. He touched my life in a wonderful way! Surely he's in the House of his Father praying for the Church he Led for 28 years!