Blessed John Paul II? Late Pope to be Beatified on April 2, 2010 Comments

The reliable Polish Daily report indicates that the Congregation for the Cause of the Saints has already concluded the process. Continue Reading

1. joseph borg

ONE OF THE FIRST MIRACLES HE DONE IN THIS WORLD, WAS THE FALL OF COMMUNISM FROM EASTERN COUNTRIES WITHOUT BLOOD SHED

2. sylva

JOHN PAUL II Youre like Angel You deserve to be A Saint.because you are real servant of God i am sure that V. Mary Loves you so much Pray for Us Christmas coming bring Peace to Holl World.I Love You God Bless Evry One

3. Judy Maphai

Is the date 02 April 2010 confirmed? I want to start making arrangements to come to Rome.

4. Ferdi

We need a saint of this age who understands today's pains, sufferings and challenges ! Blessed Pope JP II, pls pray for us !

5. Benedict Newman

April 2, 2010 is Good Friday. Surely the beatification ceremony could not take place on that day!

6. Myla Pisig

I was one of those blessed with the miraculous intercession of JPII. I was about to give birth in April 2005, I asked JP II for an easy and fast childbirth (since I had a difficult first childbirth, CS section and firstborn had complications) and that I give birth on April 18, the day I was supposed to finish my novena to him...and they all came to pass! He is indeed a powerful intercessor!

7. Peter

Thank you Bl. Pope John Paul II, for being the true anointed Pope/Preacher/hearer & doer of Christ's Message. You have captured hearts of people of all religions thru' your dedicated love/life for Jesus. we love you.
    Pray to Jesus for healing from all ailments to a child, help her to grow spiritually, physically healthy child.Heal & transform Roma. Give us grace to love God with all our heart/strength.

8. Louiza

Dear Bl. Pope John Paul II
    You were a anointed Pope/Priest of Jesus, because of your holiness, humility, Christ's love for all Religions, brought many many to the Lord. Intercede Jesus to heal me from all pain & convert/transform my children to love God.

9. Gertrude

Bl. Pope John Paul II,
    pl. place before the Throne of God, all SKS Members that they all may accept Jesus as Lord, God & Savior, healing from all ailments to Angela,Jerry, EMF,SF,RC & Jude soon.

10. Jettu

Blessed Pope John Paul II,

Please pray for Melville who is critically ill
    Please pray for El's conversion & healing emotionally
    Please pray for Ferns E to be healed from depression and be responsible in his duties,
    he is about to lose his job
    Urgent job for MN
    Gift of a child 4 couples
    Healing of spinal cord pain for two. Divine help to get green card. Success in court case