Blessed John Paul II? Late Pope to be Beatified on April 2, 2010 Comments

The reliable Polish Daily report indicates that the Congregation for the Cause of the Saints has already concluded the process. Continue Reading

1. J.B WALU

Pope John Paul 2nd please pray for my success in my course and for my family' s success in all their endeavors. May the good Lord enable you to work for us miracles and be canonized a saint in Jesus' name i pray.Amen

2. ALLAN MUTISYA

Thus good. pope John Paul the second pray for me and my country Kenya.

3. chdldry

There is nothing man can do to be a saint. Many scripture verses prove that saints are born again Christians. There are saints who are alive and dead. We can not earn our way to heaven it is a free gift by grace if one gives his or her life to Christ. Christ died once and for all who believe, repent and be saved by the blood of the Lamb. One can not get to heaven by works, there is nothing that you can do to earn your way heaven, there must be a complete surrender and conversion to die to self and the flesh and live by faith. Surrender ,repent and Jesus will save. Once saved the Holy Spirit will change you. The problem with most churches is there full of religion, theres no Holy Ghost, no super natural. Surrender and let Jesus save you then you will begin to see more clearly that there is a devil who wants to kill you. Jesus came that people would have life and not death and that they would live life more abundantly. Read the bible and not depend on others to tell you what it says, Gods word is alive read it and see if what I am saying is not truth. The truth will set you free!

4. Lawrence

I observed a lot people have given their opinion in different ways. First of all I give my Thanks to the Good Lord for giving each and every one the freedom to comment. I thought of expressing my view on this matter as well, although I do NOT have a PhD in religious affairs. Any way to remind everyone, it is the same freedom in the first place that allowed the man/woman to commit the first sin. Due to the limitless Kindness and forgiving nature of our Lord, he sent his own son as a sacrificial lamb to redeem the man kind from sin. This is the origin of Catholic religion and with time has deviated to other Christian religions to satisfy individual preferences.
    Once the Catholic religion was established a leader called “Pope” was appointed to perpetuate the teaching of our lord Our Savior Jesus, and tailor the church according to the changing needs of the human society within the context of the teaching of our lord. There are many individuals that held this leadership. Pope John Paul II was one of them. He was just a human being like us, but blessed to be one of the leaders of the Catholic Church. During his leadership according to the legal investigations/media reporting, sadly there had been sexual abuse of children by priests of the Catholic Church. It is reported in the media these incidents were known by the pope and yet he allowed these priests to continue in their service. While I feel extremely sorry for the abused individuals and their families, for my analysis his decisions may have been based on the concept of forgiveness. However, his decisions in some cases with regard to these incidents did not give the anticipated results. This does NOT mean Pope John Paul II encouraged these priests to go on abusing children. It is reported that these abused individuals were financially compensated though money can NOT correct the wrong done on these individuals. I do NOT know as human beings how many of us make the correct decisions 100% of the time? Since the establishment of the church nearly 2000 years ago the Catholic Church had been challenged many times in many ways which I am not going to detail in here. The sexual abuse is the major challenge that the Catholic Church faces at the present time. As in the past I am confident that the Catholic Church will overcome these challenges with time because Our Savior Jesus had promised that he will stand behind the church till the end of the world.
    Pope John Paul II and Saint Hood:
    Due to the unlimited rewarding nature of the Good Lord on us, special places have been created in heaven for individuals who have contributed immensely to the welfare of the church or who followed the teachings of Our Savior Jesus. Once dead and taken into heaven in order to establish an individual as a saint there are established protocols in the Catholic Church. Performance of a miracle with the intersession of an individual is a key requirement for consideration of an individual for sainthood. Catholics try to follow the good deeds of the saints as well as honor the saints and request special blessings through these saints intersession for their needs. The saints can perform miracles according to the degree of faith of an individual. Faith is the key to miracles as once Our Savior Jesus himself has said “faith healed you “after performing many miracles.
    I am very thankful to the Good Lord to hear this great news of Pope John Paul II coming close to receiving saint hood. I have been praying for Pope John Paul II’s sainthood and to invoke his blessings in my life matters. When I made the most wrong decision in my life and lost my job and subsequently my faith, and finding a job appeared to be an insurmountable task through the intersession of these prayers I was able find a decent job and my faith back. More ever, I feel that I am being guided by the saintly power of Pope John Paul II in my day to day matters. The most memorable and joyous day in my life will be the day when I can write” Saint John Paul II.”
    I hope this explanation may help to understand the functioning of the Catholic Church and overcome some of the myths surrounding the Catholic Church.
    Sincerely,
    Lawrence Fernando
    15_January_2011

5. muyiwageorge

Believe me i go to the confessional all the time, and still go back to the same sin. Sometime later, i was scrolling through a friend's mobile phone, and i saw the picture of the late HOLY FATHER, called to mind how HE passed on and decided to make a promise to him never to go back to that sin and that He should intercede for me, nevermore to offend GOD with that particular sin. So far so good, i'm making a remarkable progress.

6. Berna Babugura

John Paul II, You loved and inspired the youth of this world, I lift up my only son to you and I ask you to intercede for him that the Lord may change him and transform him into a better boy. I love John Paul II and I have placed my petition into your hands. Please lift to our Mother Mary and ask her to intercede for my son with our Lord. I was honoured to visit your place of resting in the Vatican .. this is a moment to remember in my life. I miss you and will always love you. You are and will remain in our minds ... you are a Pope of our generation!! God bless your soul.

7. B. White

My good friend and her husband had been trying unsuccessfully for many years to have a child. Much medical testing and treatments resulted in miscarriages and heartache. Last fall I found the prayer to invoke the intercession of Pope John Paul 11 and prayed a novena to him to intercede on their behalf. In the summer I was informed that my friend was four months pregnant and on Sunday she gave birth to a beautiful baby boy. I have no doubt that this miracle was made possible through the intercession of the most holy Pope John Paul 11.

8. Enemchukwu E. Martin

In times like ours we need the intervention of our heavenly hosts and the prince of peace to bring world peace. we must pray harder for there to be peace in the world. May the beatification bring about peace and fulfilment of our heart worries....AMEN

9. juvenalia

this is a wonderful.humbling and exciting time for catholics and the world at large.thank you pjp11.may you continue to intercede for us.

10. reginald thy barhe

Oh JP II if not you for our times who else is a saint?

Sanu,Mbulu, Tanzania E A/ Dec 28,2009