Blessed John Paul II? Late Pope to be Beatified on April 2, 2010 Comments

The reliable Polish Daily report indicates that the Congregation for the Cause of the Saints has already concluded the process. Continue Reading

1. Catherine Sario Bacaling

Blessed John Paul, please help us pray for God's mercy and with Mary's intercession as I will safely give birth for my first baby first baby, Giovanni Paolo by January 10, 2012.

2. ces

Blessed John Paul II, Please help me pray to our Heavenly Father, to help me Pass My nursing licensure exam this coming Dec. 18-19 2011, Amen.

3. Laura

My aunty claims John Paul 2 healed her and made her walk again when he had a mass in Mexico n healed the sick. She was bed ridden for 2 years prior. Not sure what to believe

4. ludy

Thank you Blessed John Paul II for the answered prayer..

5. cecil

Blessed John Paul please help me.Guide me always and my family.

6. francisca mesquita

pope john paul II may you be declared a saint soon please pray for my healing

7. daisy

Praying for my daughter April. to be more responsible in her studies. Have strength to overcome emotional problems. Grant Joseph Arnel good health. Praying for his total recovery in his heart ailment. Help Rosita to recover from her illness. She needs your mercy.

8. jo

Blessed John Paul Im asking for a divine intervention. that my problems will be over soon. Please help me.

9. Monica Hadeed

The world is privilege at this time to be part of this most precious gift to mankind,our Pope John Paul second .the mercy Pope.

I pray that the second miracle will be the healing of my grand daughter, Elizabeth whose name was given in honor of St Elizabeth and saint Elizabeth Ann Seaton.

Blessed Pope John Paul, you loved the little ones and children were dear to your heart.please intercede for Elizabeth to our father in heaven and through your merits and intercession, she may be healed and give honor and glory to Jesus and father.

May she walk this earth ,giving praise and glory for the great things that was done for her.

Blessed Pope John Paul, ask God's mercy and healing power to flow upon her.
    Thank you ,thank you.

10. kateregga Charles Kiyimba

Blessed John Paul II deserves what is taking place now.
    he was a greatman considering all what he did diring his papacy, yet so humble; and holly....a living saint, I remember him vividly every day.

But happened about John XXlll's canonisation process. He too should be decred a saint.