President Begins Overturning “Conscience Rule” for Pro-life Doctors Comments

President Obama used the attention given to his new budget to quietly undermine protection for pro-life medical professionals. Continue Reading

1. Albert Mendonca

Marissa and Aileen,

You seem to be a replica of those hypocritical so called Catholics who voted evil to power.

Why are your senses so blind that it doesn't understand that GOD precedes and should precede all? Why are your hearts so hardened?

For the love of your body you are ready to slay that little life.... I'm sorry to say that you are more barbaric.. than those Taliban extremists.. at least they are not cowards and hypocritical to murder little children in cold blood.

You need to step back and introspect where you belong to.... Can't have 2 masters.

2. Ron Lesko

This will eventually force Catholic hospitals to close unless these laws are carefully rewritten to protect them. This is a much deeper problem than at first glance.

3. Kate

Are these notes serious? Although I will add that these opinions do not stun me. Can we get some real Catholics to note this article, please?

The ones that are fully dedicated to the Faith and that still believe in all that the church stands for? Wow.

We have no right to choose. I take that back. We have the right to choose to keep sexual intercourse for marriage. The way God intended it. We are not God.

I pray that we pull through the next 4 years in one piece.However, it looks like there are many more conversions of souls to be praying for. Lord have MERCY!!! Amen. I'll add that I think comparing abortion to ones health is a scape goat to consider the most immoral,sinful act. This seriously saddened my Sunday.

Please...for the love of our Creator let's learn some facts about our Faith and the importance of following it to the core.

4. Jacqueline Stutmann

We must keep a close watch on this person Obama, or we may wake up one day with no rights at all!! Thank the Lord for the watchdogs who sound off letting us know what is happening!!!

5. Thomas J McCarthy

Here is a definition of WAR for you Marissa: (Please look it up!!)

When qualified as a CIVIL WAR, it is a dispute inherent to a given society, and its nature is in the conflict over modes of governance rather than sovereignty. War is NOT considered to be the same as occupation, MURDER, or GENOCIDE because of the reciprocal nature of the violent struggle, and the organized nature of the units involved.

6. Thomas J. McCarthy

Marissa, who says a war means death. A war can be a fight to end this nonsense through the courts and marching on Congress. It could mean to stop working until our goals are met, such a strike that unions act out. YOU SEE, SOMETHING "CIVIL", BUT A WAR!! This is you and your like's thinking -- THAT "culture of death" where people want to kill.

Also, as a nurse I am in the job of curing people; not murdering them, as in the baby!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Susan Taylor R.N

The sin of abortion is a grave sin against the unborn defenseless baby and Doctors and Nurses should never have to take part in such a sin. I hope all catholic hospitals will close if something so irresponsible is forced upon them.

8. Esther M Ferencz

I think IT IS ABOUT TIME that the BISHOPS step up to the PLATE and act as the SOLDIERS OF CHRIST that they ARE! We as CATHOLICS or any other faith that chooses NOT TO PARKTAKE in THE ATROCITY of ABORTION and all else that surrounds it DESERVES the RIGHT as any CONSIENTIOUS OBJECTOR...many of AMISH AND MENONITE FAITH have DONE THIS FOR YEARS and it has been HONORED and RESPECTED!

NOW we have another Catholic pol...sic.... Kathleen Sebulsis as the Hand H S secretary .....SILENCE from the BISHOPS!

I want these POLS called out and FORBIDDEN to RECEIVE OUR LORD as they in the same second spit in his FACE! LETS get some GUTS GOING BISHOPS! IN fact I would like to see them EX-COMMUNICATED! IS the ALMIGHTY DOLLAR so worth your SOUL????

9. Eddie Fong

The Bastion of Freedom,Land of the Free!!!! Are Catholics in this land also Americans? Aren't we? Are Catholics now a second class citizens that are not allowed the right to choose? How times have changed.

10. Marissa

So Thomas -- you want to start a civil war, which would include killing people, to show that killing people is wrong? I think I'm correct in saying that you are ridiculously hypocritical.