Lenten Series: The Seven Deadly Sins Comments

We admit that shadows lurk within our hearts. "I do not do the good I want, but I do the evil I do not want." (Romans 7:18) Continue Reading

1. kim dillon

Thank you so much. This is just what i needed now.

2. Eleanor

Thank you so much.Looks like great Lenten program.
    Eleanor 2/24/2009

3. Christine Ann

What a wonderful series for Lent!
    I'm looking forward this ...

Christine Ann

4. tim

Thank you so much for a such ground breaking work by posting and organizing this great preparation to follow our savior

5. Pericles Bernard Cabarrubias

Yes. This is truly an enlightening experience to look into our hearts.

6. Linda

How do I subscribe to this series? Thanks.

Reading 1, Ezekiel 34:11-12, 15-17
"For the Lord Yahweh says this: Look, I myself shall take care ... Read More

Psalm, Psalms 23:1-2, 2-3, 5, 6
[Psalm Of David] Yahweh is my shepherd, I lack nothing. In ... Read More

Gospel, Matthew 25:31-46
'When the Son of man comes in his glory, escorted by all the ... Read More

Reading 2, First Corinthians 15:20-26, 28
In fact, however, Christ has been raised from the dead, as the ... Read More

November 23 Saint of the Day

Bl. Miguel Pro
November 23: Born on January 13, 1891 in Guadalupe, Mexico, Miguel Agustin ... Read More