Lenten Series: The Seven Deadly Sins Comments

We admit that shadows lurk within our hearts. "I do not do the good I want, but I do the evil I do not want." (Romans 7:18) Continue Reading

1. kim dillon

Thank you so much. This is just what i needed now.

2. Eleanor

Thank you so much.Looks like great Lenten program.
    Eleanor 2/24/2009

3. Christine Ann

What a wonderful series for Lent!
    I'm looking forward this ...

Christine Ann

4. tim

Thank you so much for a such ground breaking work by posting and organizing this great preparation to follow our savior

5. Pericles Bernard Cabarrubias

Yes. This is truly an enlightening experience to look into our hearts.

6. Linda

How do I subscribe to this series? Thanks.

Reading 1, Ephesians 3:2-12
You have surely heard the way in which God entrusted me with ... Read More

Psalm, Isaiah 12:2-3, 4, 5-6
Look, he is the God of my salvation: I shall have faith and not ... Read More

You may be quite sure of this, that if the householder had ... Read More

October 22 Saint of the Day

St. Pope John Paul II
October 22: Karol J. Wojtyla, known as John Paul II since his October 1978 ... Read More