Lenten Series: The Seven Deadly Sins Comments

We admit that shadows lurk within our hearts. "I do not do the good I want, but I do the evil I do not want." (Romans 7:18) Continue Reading

1. kim dillon

Thank you so much. This is just what i needed now.

2. Eleanor

Thank you so much.Looks like great Lenten program.
    Eleanor 2/24/2009

3. Christine Ann

What a wonderful series for Lent!
    I'm looking forward this ...

Christine Ann

4. tim

Thank you so much for a such ground breaking work by posting and organizing this great preparation to follow our savior

5. Pericles Bernard Cabarrubias

Yes. This is truly an enlightening experience to look into our hearts.

6. Linda

How do I subscribe to this series? Thanks.

Reading 1, Jeremiah 26:11-16, 24
The priests and prophets then said to the chief men and all the ... Read More

Let not the waves wash over me, nor the deep swallow me up, nor ... Read More

Gospel, Matthew 14:1-12
At that time Herod the tetrarch heard about the reputation of ... Read More

August 2 Saint of the Day

St. Eusebius of Vercelli
August 2: Christians who breathed a sigh of relief when Constantine ... Read More