Lenten Series: The Seven Deadly Sins Comments

We admit that shadows lurk within our hearts. "I do not do the good I want, but I do the evil I do not want." (Romans 7:18) Continue Reading

1. Ellie

Thank you so much for all this information. God Bless us all.

2. Andrew

Am proud to belong to Catholic church because it helps us to reflect on our lives and see where we have gone astray. l pray that this season will help us renew our relationship with our loving God

3. Sharon

I am praying for all of our hearts to turn toward God, especially as we enter this Lenten Season. These uncertain times we are going through are temporary; a momentary blip on God's radar - God is the constant; He never changes. God loves us, as unworthy as we are. He wants us to rely on Him. To seek His Face, to do His Will upon His Earth. I am praying for God's Blessing on you all as we reflect and study this Lenten Season. "Be strong, do not let your hearts be troubled."

4. Cyprian Yande

May lent bring us close to God
    and help us avoid sin. Catholic teaching helps a lot on these.That's while we are proud to be Catholic.

5. Cyprian Yande

Bbeing a catholic not just help you on your journey to heaven, it helps you live in peace with your conscience, your friend and neighbour. I am proud of being one.

6. randy nimitz

I am proud to be catholic.Come to church is like a whole family worshipping Jesus.Two years ago I had colon cancer and the church made me feel i wasn't alone and i pulled thru and as a big family they saw me thru this .

7. Maria Liza Tumabang, Philippines

I think I've read something like this already before, but this will truly be a good chance to read and ponder about them again. I am glad for this program,. God bless you

8. Janey

Thank you for this Lenten Series. I think our grey world is in desperate need of the black and white,to face the reality of the sin in our lives. Thank you for talking about the seven deadly sins.

9. David

This is a great time of year for "Spiritual Combat" It looks like a great Program, Thank You.

10. Elizabeth

I cannot get the first two paragraphs out of my mind - I believe I need to meditate on this during lent - Bless You