Lenten Series: The Seven Deadly Sins Comments

We admit that shadows lurk within our hearts. "I do not do the good I want, but I do the evil I do not want." (Romans 7:18) Continue Reading

1. KB

Reading the article was God sent. I felt compelled today to enter this website and found this. But I was amazed at the comments. The comments have helped me beyond measure.

2. marcia

I have been away from my husband for more than five months now. He left since May of 2007 to fix a drug problem he had. Now he claims he had no problem and that I made it all up. I am feeling very confused and disappointed at this time. I need to get my life in order. I need help from God. Please pray for me. I need the Lord to set me free from my husband if that is His will. If not I ask for His help in Jesus's name. Amen.Thank You.

3. Arleen

I see sin in a different light now. I am thankful that God has sent me to this website because I see sin in a broader sense and my "little sins" are really not little. Please pray for me and keep my family in your prayers. We are all going through a tough time and we need God more than we have ever needed him before. Thank you and God bless you.

4. Joanne

Living a double life is very difficult for me. Please pray for me

5. Eze Francis

Thanks for letting us into this truth, because we long see this one as sin but Are now looking murder, fornication Adultery etc. which we think are big sins, but there is a link between them all.

6. Michael Mcloughlin

I go to sleep tonight happier for having found this wonderful web site which has steered me back on the true road to God that is my true faith.

I will face the vices of anger lust greed gluttony envy sloth and pride within me and I will do good with the help of God and His Holy Church,

7. jj

Pray for me, I fight myself daily. I pray for all who are battling addiction.

8. cchapman

I have been fighting my vices for some time now..Please pray that I can overcome them with help from God and all his people..Thank-You one and all..

9. Nichola Marie Bryan

The number seven is a significant number in the BIBLE, for example in the book of Revelation chapter 16, the BIBLE speaks of the seven angels who carry out the seven wraths of GOD. Now let us be always mindful of our deeds.

10. soc

The law dictates that man should live up to His will apart from condemnation.