'Jesus is a homo' Homosexuals Disrupt Church Service Comments

Using megaphones for amplification they shouted epithets at those entering the service such as “Jesus is a homo”. They also mockingly carried an upside down pink cross. Continue Reading

1. 5 years ago

I am a young college student in Minnesota. Now Minnesota where I live is for this kind of obliteration. I grow with concern with my brothers and sisters and Christ. I burn with anger when I see people shouting plagues at us and denying us the right to love and worship Him. I fear our faith may be forced to go underground in the future, because even though we respect those individuals, they are forcing us to believe in their ways. Hold on to your faith, trust in God, and hold on with all your might.

2. Prana

Urban fascism is preying on peoples fears to deny others their fundamental human rights, which should not be subject to politics or religion. People are very angry and you wonder why.

3. Tracey

It's happening in Canada too. Same thing, they want books in schools, "My to Mommies". I don't want those "values" taught to my young impressionable daughter. Romans 1:26 -29 "That is why God abandoned them to their shameful desires. Even the women turned against the natural way to have sex with each other. And the men, instead of having normal sexual relationships with women, burned with lust for each other. Men did shameful things with other men, and as a result, suffered within themselves the penalty they so richly deserved. When they refused to acknowledge God, he abandoned them and let them do things that should never be done.
    I'm not afraid of them. I pray for them. Hate the sin, not the sinner.

4. klara

This really helps the "gay" cause... interrupting church service, shouting obscenities, mocking Jesus... that's really brave...

5. Randy Smith

John K,

You want us to stay out of your bedroom AND you want to be able to teach our children sex education. You want to ban God from our schools but you want to teach about “My two Dads”. Prop 8 wasn’t about gay rights; it was about the rights of parents to determine what values are taught to our children.

If you think I’m exaggerating, then tell me. Why did the Teachers Union donate $1.3M to the No on Prop 8 campaign? (see http://cal-access.ss.ca.gov/Campaign/Committees/Detail.aspx?id=1045740&session=2007&view=contributions )

Sincerely,
    Randy Smith
    Concerned Father

6. AC

So many people I know have recently been talking of a feeling of evil present in the air around us. This feeling surfaced several weeks before the election, and all of us have concluded that it is the devil becoming more blatant and open and no longer hiding anything.

The behaviors of these liberal, anti-family, anti-God, anti-morality groups show just that. Such groups show the least amount of responsibility and 'tolerance of others'...to use their term. If their behaviors aren't appalling enough, their accusations that Christians are afraid of them are baseless.

Phobias are fears, and I know of no Christian who is 'afraid' of homosexuals. However, I know a lot who are OFFENDED by such behavior, and being offended is no crime (unlike what these groups try to make it out to be via their twisting of reality and mis-use of correct terms). Scripture is clear about Sodom and Gomorrah, and truth doesn't change no matter what people try to do or want to do. As our great Pope formerly said, "Truth is not determined by a majority vote."

Keep praying!

7. unknown

No one in this world is created by God as "GAYS". God only created male and female which named as Adam and Eve respectively. Don't be more immoral in the eyes of God. Be good citizens of the world.

8. yale

Homosexual Practice is against the law of God. It is a sin to practice homosexuality. Those who claim that Jesus was a homosexual sin against God.

9. mia

The "gay" crowd is bashing the wrong group. It was the Obama voters who overwhelmingly voted against same sex marriage. Blacks and hispanics are against homosexuality too!

The gay lobby needs to take a look at the polling data instead of trotting out the same old villians.

10. John K.

Here's a proposition for you: how about you stay out of our personal lives (that means no marriage bans) and we'll stay out of your churches?