'Jesus is a homo' Homosexuals Disrupt Church Service Comments

Using megaphones for amplification they shouted epithets at those entering the service such as “Jesus is a homo”. They also mockingly carried an upside down pink cross. Continue Reading

1. kcwilliamsj

I attend Mass with my family where we are taught by the Catholic Church to love all. This is most discouraging based on the fact that any group would discriminate against an entire congregation of people. Right think for yourself, be individuals, there's innocent people in that church that didn't deserve that. Think about the children if nothing else, they should be left out of the situation. How much are those kids there or the children of the parents going to feel sympathetic towards the gay community now? Remember to love one another as I have loved you this is the greatest commandment. God Bless

2. Lobo

Stevedid: so you're OK with this? Fine, I'll be running into your bedroom about midnight tonight with a firehose and a bag of manure to throw around. Since I have 'freedom' and all, like you said.

3. Stevedid

Thanks for the article I just made a nice donation to the Bash back org ! Fight Religious oppression ! Think for yourself !

4. Joe

Bash Back? Sorry, I'm not bigot, and I think that all should live happy but please keep marriage between woman and man. It was disgusting to see Folsom Street Fair, disgusting to see this debauchery in public and quite honestly, at this rate, I will leave the state to keep my child away from this blatant disgusting lifestyle. You want to live life differently? Fine. Just leave me and my family alone

5. Stevedid

Not everyone shares your beliefs , we are a free secular nation, and the people have the right to be gay no matter what the church thinks , we are not all Christians. We have freedom of Religion which includes freedom from it.

6. Roberto Domingos

Here in Brazil, the things worsen.
    Government Socialist president Lula imposes laws that protect gay movement, it finances this movement

Roberto Domingos - Catholic

7. elm

John K. "Here's a proposition for you: how about you stay out of our personal lives (that means no marriage bans) and we'll stay out of your churches?"

So, John, when will I be able to marry my brother? How about my mother? I also have a dog I'm very fond of...

8. Stephanie Zito

"..whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven, he is guilty of eternal sin." Matt 3:29 Jesus son of God, filled with the Holy Spirit, pure and without sin, through His authority and action will drive out all who deny Him. I defend Jesus Christ, my Savior and He most definitely was NOT "homo". God help the people who say the contrary so as to justify their twisted tormented minds and sinful ways.

"Let the wickedness of the ungodly come to an end; but guide thou the just. For the rightous God tries the very hearts and reins".."God hath prepared for him the instruments of death; he ordaineth his arrows against the persecutors. The unGodly travaileth with iniquity; he hat conceived mischief, and brought forth falsehood...for his travail shall come upon his own head, and his wickedness shall fall on his own pate" Psalm 8:9, 14.."An Evil man is snared by his own sin, but a righteous one can sing and be glad".."mockers stir up a city, but wise men turn away anger. I a wise man goes to court with a fool, the fool rages a and scoffs, and there is no peace. Bloodthirsty men hate a man of integrity and seek to kill the upright". Proverbs 29:6,8-10

9. Wes Lisitza

Please, someone from the gay community, explain to me that these actions are not synonymous with "Terrorism". You speak of a desire to be free and pursue happiness, but all the while, you disrupt services to God, protest loudly in places where no one is attacking you, and you seek to beat down any independent thought regarding personal opinion negative toward your lifestyle and behavior. Your Gestapo-like behavior will not be tolerated, and it only proves that you are unworthy of the equality that you purport to seek. Stop comparing yourself to the Civil Rights movement for blacks, because theirs was a peaceful protest, where yours is proving to be more and more dangerous everyday. Perhaps it's time to re-evaluate your goals.

10. Joe Stefan

And so brave too. Wearing masks like common crimminals. What I would like to know is why they didn't get toted off to jail the way pro-life protesters do when they simply pray in front of an abortuary?