'Jesus is a homo' Homosexuals Disrupt Church Service Comments

Using megaphones for amplification they shouted epithets at those entering the service such as “Jesus is a homo”. They also mockingly carried an upside down pink cross. Continue Reading

1. Stephen

Stevedid - You're right, we do live in a free, secular nation. But we also live in a democratic nation. And the ban on gay marriage was set by a popular vote.I wonder what would happen if Christians protested in such a manner at homosexual activist events.

2. david

The US is a democracy and not a dictatorship. The people have spoken. Their voting majority should br respected.

3. Lobo

Stevedid: "I just made a nice donation to the Bash back.org" Good one! Yeah, I totally believe it. Mom's calling - clean up your basement room, please. And then go back to dailykos where I'm sure you a legend.

4. Azrael193

" Bash Back"? Sounds to me like these Church Goers were not bashing at all, rather, some childish pitiful
    "ATTENTION I'm so Persecuted" mob of starved "Gay's" simply chose to disrupted and disrespect
    a Christian assembly. What cracks me up more then anything is that some members of the gay community seem to have one single purpose in life; and that's walking up to complete strangers and
    saying...HI, I.Hi, did you know that I am Gay!?? Gay!!!!!! O such a liberating rush that is I bet.......what a joke!

5. J

Pretty sad to suggest fighting religious oppression by advocating the oppression of religion.

6. Don

This was a hate crime against Christians and an attack on Christians right to public expression of their beliefs. Most Christians believe that the only right expression of sexuality in opposite sex marriage. This is not hatred, since there are solid reasons for promoting this value. The main, in my mind, being the promotion of a generative society rather than a self-centered individualistic society. Our society will decline into decadence unless we oppose the gay narrative.

The gay political types know that the greatest threat to the dominance of their narrative is the existence of the Church. It is not surprising that they are attacking our right to public worship. We, of course, will not capitulate, and therefore history shows that radical groups tend to "up the ante" and move to death threats, fires, bombings and eventually murders. I predict within a couple decades, gay activists will regularly murder priests and fire bomb churches. This especially since Rome is becoming much more clear and active in its rejection and opposition to the culture of death which has formed in North American since the 1960's.

In the end, we will take back our culture since we have the truth on our side. The Church is also the most organized community in the world and in time it will properly assert itself. I believe that Prop 8 is only the beginning of the Church reasserting its narrative in the Public Square. It's time for us to be unapologetic about what we see as the common good. While the leftists and pro-gay types will howl, we are merely exercising our political right to engage in democracy. Let's them howl.

It is my hope that the government tracks down these gay terrorists and prosecutes them for disrupting a religious assembly. That is a criminal act, and given they wore masks, their intent was to not just protest but instill terror. They committed a number of serious crimes which, if the state is serious about maintaining public order will prosecute.

Peace.

7. Nelson

It is amazes me, that a small group a people has such disregard for the Sacred...How come i have not heard this on the news?

8. nonsumdignus

We are at war. Jesus taught us to show the other cheek but when our children and families are attacked inside our own sanctuary we need to defend ourselves.

9. a. mcewen

I'm reserving judgement until I hear the entire story. There is just certain things to this incident that doesn't sit right with me.

10. stevedid

I guess you should of thought about your kids before you started bashing gays or being involved i a church that tries to oppress others outside of your faith, you cannot do that and not expect a hostile response from people with an opposing point of view. They targerted your bigoted church for a reason.