'Jesus is a homo' Homosexuals Disrupt Church Service Comments

Using megaphones for amplification they shouted epithets at those entering the service such as “Jesus is a homo”. They also mockingly carried an upside down pink cross. Continue Reading

1. Brian A Cook

Because I don't want to get involved in a long debate, I can only say one thing. Liberals are staunchly anti-fascist. Neo-fascists are staunchly anti-liberal. Fascism is not a synonym for generic authoritarianism. Fascism is a specific ideology, and an anti-liberal and anti-individual one at that.

2. swabby429

When we've gone through "legit" channels for decades and yet are consistantly opposed by radical fundamentalists who enjoy tax free status, don't be surprised if the oppressed strike back. I don't condone this action, but I can't say it wasn't deserved. I'm amused that leftists are being called "fascists". Fascism is an extreme rightwing concoction. Think Benito Mussolini. The fascists are anti-gay.

3. Will

Wow! Kind of reminds me of Jesus cleansing the temple! Way to go!

4. Whitley Blaine

1) You can't be an anarchist and a fascist...
    2) They were probably wrong to do what they did, but anyone who says that homosexuality is a lot worse. Stop hating
    3) historical jesus would have never discriminated against gays...people like the commenters under me have serious problems...homosexuals aren't hurting anybody, and the whole world isn't gonna become gay Paul
    get an education

5. Steve

While I realize that homosexuality is no more of a sin than drinking to excess or taking drugs or stealing, God forgive me--I find the lifestyle abhorrent.

6. Paul Bartron

Homosexuality is not supported by the laws of nature. It does not lead to a family and could lead to the extinction of the species. The laws of nature also teach that you cannot divorce your children. Jesus teachings on divorce are in line with the laws of nature, in other words evolution is in line with the teachings of Jesus.
    In other words Homosexuality has no support whatsoever from evolution or Jesus teachings. Without support from evolution they have no leg to stand on.

7. ed sornig

Those who did this are wrong.I don't have to except homosexuality. If you are homosexual you have the same problem that single people have which means that you aren't supposed to have sexual relations. The only thing they did was to bring attention to themselves which made them look like idiots.

8. Frank

now,lets be honest.Wouldnt it make anyone irritated if a bunch of people with feathers all over their heads and pink hair came dancing into their church service?

9. orthodoxcatholic33

where were the ushers?the ushers are supposed to not let people like that inside the churches.and if these clowns came in my church dressed like that I would call the cops.

10. Richard

I am a gay man, I have been to many Gay Pride Parades where there were religious groups yelling, waving horrible signs, and saying we were going to Hell and saying they hoped we all died of AIDS. Although I do not agree with Bash Back's tactics, I understand their frustration.