Opinion: Bishop Martino is Right, ‘This is Madness People’ Comments

Bishop Martino understands that he is a Moral teacher of the faithful. He is called by virtue of his consecration to the Office of Bishop to protect the faithful from errant teaching. Continue Reading

1. Carlos Poblet

I pray to God for the awakening of the soul of man and that God's Will Be Done on Earth as it is in Heaven. I pray for the end of both legal and illegal abortion. It is a crime, not a right. It should never be a political issue. It is a basic moral issue. And we are immoral if we don't do vote in accordance with God's Law. Nothing is more important than Life. It is the greatest gift given by God!!!

2. M.

I also thank God for our Bishops and priests who are elightening everyone with the truth. I just wish people could see which is more important, the lives of unborn babies and spiritual treasures in Heaven. It's about being able to practice religion freely and not being forced to pay tax dollars towards abortion, which goes against our beliefs and against the 5th Commandment. How in the world can any Christian justify voting any other way than for pro-life? That is totally beyond my grasp. Please, to all those who are considering any other way, just please think of all the unborn babies, think of our freedom of religion, think of how food and water could be denied your own loved ones some day, and forget the issues of money. You know, you can't take it with you.

3. Kiet Tran

Obama is mad about FOCA. Kmeic is wrong about Obama and is blind-sided on the abortion issue. Obama is an extreme pro-abortionist. Voting for Obama is voting for DEATH.

4. Son

It is time to remember what we have all read
    so many times...."To all that have ears should listen..." There have been so many crazy theories over the years...but what is going on now IS REALLY HAPPENING RIGHT BEFORE OUR EYES! How is it so many brothers and sisters are not paying attention! God bless those that stay with the truth, let us all pray for everyone.

5. Stephanie Zito

Praise God for Bishop Martino and his courage and spiritual wisdom. He is right. Thank you for posting this. I fully agree with all that you and Bishop Martino say and pray others will also. God Bless You.

6. Gabrielle

I thank God for having the Holy Spirit light a fire under our bishops and archbishops this election year. They are truly standing up for our innocents, I just wish they had started years ago then we would not be facing the degree of evil that we are now.

7. Jack

I couldn't have described these times that we live in any more succinctly than Bishop Martino;This is madness people!

8. Steven Ertelt

This is madness. And two more bishops have taken these fake Catholic pro-Obama apologists to task. See http://www.lifenews.com/nat4478.html

9. Harold Olsen

I, for one, will not vote for a candidate who supports abortion at any stage for any reason.

This so-called "Freedom of Choice" law could become the most evil law ever enacted. I worry that it could be used to force women to have an abortion against their will. Women like Sarah Palin who learn that their child will be born with Down Syndrome could be forced to abort the child because it would be the "humane" thing to do. What would be humane about murdering a child because it was not born perfect. Then, eventually, it could be used to force women who have "too many" children to abort their child. And I wonder how many would be too many: 3, 4, 5 or more. My mother had seven of us. Could this law be use to limit people to say 2 or 3 children and if a woman got pregnant again could this law be used to force her to get an abortion or, worse, get sterilized.

Maybe I have too big of an imagination but the horrors that could come out of this law are frightening.