St. Alphonsa: The Life And Message of the Saint From India Comments

The newest Saint of India, Alphonsa, reveals that in the Cross the meaninglessness of suffering can give way to a profound experience of the love of God and neighbor in our daily lives. Continue Reading

1. Fr. Joseph Pidathala

Accepting and loving sufferings,shame, abuses, sickness etc.. with humility and joy, the Lord revealed Himself in her. She is always a role model for all priests and religious.

2. seraphin bosco

She was a great lover of her crucified spouse that is why she accepted so much pain and sufferings until her death.

3. serafen

there is no-one like her to taste the cross to receive the crown of heaven in the presence of saints.

4. Fr.Joe Abraham

St. Alphonsa is India's pride.

5. fr.sebastian francis sac

St. Alphonsa is our gift to God

6. fr johnson ukken

I wish to sublimate the sufferings we indians endure as 120 churches, 46 institutions, 86 believers including two priests and some nuns all put to soil, with St Alphonsa's sufferings and sainthood, explained in the articles.

7. A.Raymond Pius

Really she is a holy saint and powerful in god. Showering blessings and doing miracles with the power of her prayer even today.

8. 5 years ago

Indeed, the Church in India is thanking the Lord for the gift of st.Alphonsa to be a saint.

9. emily

I think st.Alphonsa is the best saint maybe

10. Bijoy Paul, Bahrain

I am an Indian catholic, proud of the first saint from our home, St. Alphonsa. Thank you very much for the good narration of the saint of our time. I was blessed to write a script for a live visual presentation based on her life of suffering to the crown. We all who participated thank God in a special way. I am excited to say that I has gone through 3 days of suffering during the recording, practice and presentation of it. Praise God.