EWTN TV and radio host announces formation of new religious community Comments

Raised a conservative Jew, Moss spent 18 years as an evangelical Protestant before becoming a Catholic in 1995. Continue Reading

1. Linda Kyota

Thank God for people who work wholly for him to help people like me learn more to enrich my life in Christ! May the Lord bless you with all the greatest treasures to keep His mission going to round up more people to Him!

2. Patricia (Trish) Gurney

I made a retreat this weekend and was speaking with one of the sisters about wanting to go into the convent.She suggested my contacting Rosalind Moss. I am sooo excited about her convent!I would like more information please.
    Yours in Christ.Trish

3. Adeline Franca

Iam so excited about Rosaland Moss starting a religious community. I am very interested in visiting , come and see.

4. Deanna

To contact Rosalind Moss, write to Daughters of Mary, Mother of Israelís Hope, 4950 Heege Road, St. Louis MO, 63123. Or e-mail Moss at rosalindmoss@gmail.com.

5. Anon

_________________________________

6. Diane Lewis

How do I get in touch with Rosalind Moss to inquire joining this new Order? I have been searching to join an order that would accept me at age (then 63) age now 66. Thank You

7. Michaeleen

At the EWTN family conference, I thought I understood from Sr. Miriam's talk, that she is thinking about no longer speaking in public. I commend her for following God's call, but thinking that I would not be able to hear her speak again made my heart ache. I have learned so much from her teachings. She has such a gift for public speaking. I think about how many people she can reach through the radio/TV medians, and I hope that her calling will be able to include public speaking.

8. Ruth Corbit

I would like to have more information on this new religious order.

9. alice guerin

Does Rosalind Moss plan to expand her Order to other states?

10. Andrea

I am interested in learning more about the religious community which Rosalind Moss is founding in St. Louis. Where can I get information on this?