Does your child really need college?
Some things to consider before accruing college debt
No one doubts the value of higher education, but you should really analyze the situation if putting your child through school will accrue a substantial amount of debt. Jennifer Derrick, with the Saving Advice Web site argues that a college education in not necessarily a gateway to a better life.
With mounting debt being accrued for education costs, it's important to decide if a college education is important for your child.
© 2014 - Distributed by THE NEWS CONSORTIUM
Pope Francis Prayer Intentions for March 2014
Respect for Women: That all cultures may respect the rights and dignity of women.
Vocations: That many young people may accept the Lordís invitation to consecrate their lives to proclaiming the Gospel.
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More College & University News
- Women Succeed in UST Engineering, CUA is New Partner
- Mardi Gras King, Queen Exemplify UST Mission
- 40 Celts March for Life in Washington
- GRACE Goes International With Irish Teachers
- Seven in 10 college students graduate with loan debt
- Hear No Evil, Speak No Evil, Orsy No Evil: Georgetown University and Catholic Identity
- U.S. Conference of the Pontifical Academy of St. Thomas Aquinas
- Casa Juan Diego Founders Given Faithful Citizenship Award
- MAFC Grad Becomes a Passionist for Christ
- Fr. Paul Schenck: Finding Living Faith on Catechetical Sunday
- The Movie Yellow: Incest as 'Normal' and Cassavates's Slides Into the World of Woes
- The Chicago School Teachers Strike Reveals the Need For School Choice
- The Sexual Barbarians and the Dissolution of Culture
- The Happy Priest Challenges Us to Ask: Who is Jesus to Me?
- Michael Coren on Canadian Public Schools: Teachers, leave those kids alone
- We Cannot Ignore Our Consciences: Cardinal Dolan On Religious Liberty
- In the Face of Danger, Successor of Peter Travels to Lebanon as a Messenger of Peace
- Reflections on the Dignity and Vocation of Women: Who or What?