The Divine Praises
Blessed be God.
Blessed be His Holy Name.
Blessed be Jesus Christ, true God and true man.
Blessed be the name of Jesus.
Blessed be His Most Sacred Heart.
Blessed be His Most Precious Blood.
Blessed be Jesus in the Most Holy Sacrament of the Altar.
Blessed be the Holy Spirit, the paraclete.
Blessed be the great Mother of God, Mary most holy.
Blessed be her holy and Immaculate Conception.
Blessed be her glorious Assumption.
Blessed be the name of Mary, Virgin and Mother.
Blessed be Saint Joseph, her most chaste spouse.
Blessed be God in His angels and in His Saints.
May the heart of Jesus, in the Most Blessed Sacrament, be praised, adored, and loved with grateful affection, at every moment, in all the tabernacles of the world, even to the end of time. Amen.
MORE Litanies Prayers (23)
- Aspiration of Love to Jesus Christ
- Benediction of the Most Blessed Sacrament
- Dialogued Prayer on the Beatitudes
- Litany for Priests
- Litany of Mary of Nazareth
- Litany of Our Lady of Lourdes
- Litany of Our Lady of Seven Sorrows
- Litany of Saint Anthony of Padua
- Litany of Saint Raphael
- Litany of the Blessed Virgin Mary
- Litany of the Cross
- Litany of the Holy Ghost
- Litany of the Love of God
- Litany of the Most Precious Blood of Our Lord Jesus Christ
- Litany of the Passion
- Litany to Old Testament Saints
- Litany to Saint Philomena
- Petition in Honor of the Precious Blood
- Rite of Eucharistic Devotion: Reposition
- Salutations to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary
- The Beatitudes
- The Divine Praises
- The Vision of Enoch
Stations of the Cross
Becoming a Catholic
A Guide for Confession
Explanation of the Mass
Mysteries of the Rosary
Holy Days of Obligation
What are Indulgences?
Introduction to Indulgences
Church Teachings on Indulgences
The Chaplet of Divine Mercy
The Last Things
A List of Roman Catholic Popes
The Ecumenical Councils
Browse Prayers by Alphabet
Dear God, give me courage, for perhaps I lack it more than anything else. I need courage before men against their threats and against their seductions. I need courage to bear unkindness, mockery, contradiction. I need courage to fight against the devil, against terrors and troubles, temptations, attractions, darkness and ... continue reading
Absolve, we beseech Thee, O Lord, the soul of Thy servant N..., from every bond of sin, that being raised in the glory of the resurrection, he may be refreshed among the Saints and Elect. Through Christ our Lord. Amen. continue reading