Invocation to the Blessed Sacrament
Hail, saving Victim, offered for me
and for all mankind upon the gibbet of the Cross.
Hail, precious Blood, flowing from the wounds of our crucified Lord Jesus Christ, and washing away the sins of the whole world.
Be mindful, O Lord, of Thy creature, whom Thou hast redeemed by Thy Precious Blood.
MORE Invocation Prayers (21)
- A Countyman Gives Thanks
- Invocation for the Faithful Departed
- Invocation for the Sovereign Pontiff
- Invocation in Honour of the Five Wounds of Our Lord
- Invocation in Honour of the Precious Blood of Our Lord
- Invocation of the Holy Ghost
- Invocation of the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus From the Roman Brivary
- Invocation of the Sacred Heart of Jesus # 1
- Invocation of the Sacred Heart of Jesus # 2 (by St. Margaret Mary Alacoque)
- Invocation to Saint Joseph
- Invocation to the Blessed Sacrament
Stations of the Cross
Becoming a Catholic
A Guide for Confession
Explanation of the Mass
Mysteries of the Rosary
Holy Days of Obligation
What are Indulgences?
Introduction to Indulgences
Church Teachings on Indulgences
The Chaplet of Divine Mercy
The Last Things
A List of Roman Catholic Popes
The Ecumenical Councils
Browse Prayers by Alphabet
Absolve, we beseech Thee, O Lord, the soul of Thy servant N..., from every bond of sin, that being raised in the glory of the resurrection, he may be refreshed among the Saints and Elect. Through Christ our Lord. Amen. continue reading
O Jesus, Who has said, "Ask and you shall receive, seek and you shall find, knock and it shall be opened," through the intercession of Mary, Your Most Holy Mother, I knock, I seek, I ask that my prayer be granted. (Make your request) O Jesus, Who has said, "All that you ask of the Father in My Name, He will grant you," through the intercession of Mary Your Most Holy Mother, I ... continue reading