Invocation to the Blessed Sacrament
Hail, saving Victim, offered for me
and for all mankind upon the gibbet of the Cross.
Hail, precious Blood, flowing from the wounds of our crucified Lord Jesus Christ, and washing away the sins of the whole world.
Be mindful, O Lord, of Thy creature, whom Thou hast redeemed by Thy Precious Blood.
MORE Invocation Prayers (21)
- A Countyman Gives Thanks
- Invocation for the Faithful Departed
- Invocation for the Sovereign Pontiff
- Invocation in Honour of the Five Wounds of Our Lord
- Invocation in Honour of the Precious Blood of Our Lord
- Invocation of the Holy Ghost
- Invocation of the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus From the Roman Brivary
- Invocation of the Sacred Heart of Jesus # 1
- Invocation of the Sacred Heart of Jesus # 2 (by St. Margaret Mary Alacoque)
- Invocation to Saint Joseph
- Invocation to the Blessed Sacrament
Stations of the Cross
Becoming a Catholic
A Guide for Confession
Explanation of the Mass
Mysteries of the Rosary
Holy Days of Obligation
What are Indulgences?
Introduction to Indulgences
Church Teachings on Indulgences
The Chaplet of Divine Mercy
The Last Things
A List of Roman Catholic Popes
The Ecumenical Councils
Browse Prayers by Alphabet
My God, I am sorry for my sins with all my heart. In choosing to do wrong and failing to do good, I have sinned against you whom I should love above all things. I firmly intend, with your help, to do penance, to sin no more, and to avoid whatever leads me to sin. Our Savior Jesus Christ suffered and died for us. In his name, my God, have mercy continue reading
"Blessed be God in His Angels and in His Saints" O Holy St. Anthony, gentlest of Saints, your love for God and Charity for His creatures, made you worthy, when on earth, to possess miraculous powers. Encouraged by this thought, I implore you to obtain for me (request). O gentle and loving St. Anthony, whose heart was ever full of human sympathy, whisper my petition into the ears ... continue reading