Veni Creator # 2
Come, Holy Ghost, Creator, come.
From thy bright heavenly throne!
Come, take possession of our souls,
And make them all Thine Own!
Thou who art called the Paraclete, Best gift of God above, The Living Spring, The Living Fire, Sweet Unction, and True Love!
Thou who are sevenfold in Thy grace, Finger of God's right hand, His Promise, teaching little ones To speak and understand!
O guide our minds with thy blest light, With love our hearts inflame, And with thy strength, which ne'er decays, Confirm our mortal frame.
Far from us drive our hellish foe, True peace unto us bring, And through all perils guide us safe Beneath thy sacred wing.
Through Thee may we the Father know, Through Thee the Eternal Son, And Thee the Spirit of them both --- Thrice blessed Three in One.
Now to the Father, and the Son Who rose from death, be glory given, With Thee, O holy Comforter, Henceforth by all in earth and heaven.
MORE Other Prayers (90)
- A Prayer before the Examination of Conscience
- A Prayer for a New Church
- A Prayer for a New Church # 2
- A Prayer for Candlemas Day
- A Prayer for Church Unity
- Aspirations and Thoughts
- Campus Evangelization Prayer
- Canticle of the Three Youths
- Canticle of Zechariah
- Fifth Centenary Prayer
- Haiku Prayer 10
- Prayer for a Holy Church and Priests
- Prayer for Church Leaders
- Prayer for Holiness
- Prayer for the Bishop
- Prayer for the Bishop's Annual Appeal
- Prayer for the Church # 1
- Prayer for the Church # 2
- Prayer for the Church # 3
- Prayer for the Church the Authorities, Etc...
- Prayer for the Church Unity Octave
- Prayer of Praise and Thanks
- Prayer to Saint Joseph for the Whole Church
- Prayer to the Immaculata
- Prayer to the Most Holy Wounds
- Prayer to the Sacred Heart When the Clock Strikes
- Prayer to the The Infant of Prague
- Prayer When Using Holy Water
- Prayer when using Holy Water
- Prayers between Ascension and Pentecost
- Prayers for Christian Unity # 2
- Prayers for Christian Unity # 3
- Prayers for the Holy Souls
- Praying the Holy Rosary
- Praying the Holy Rosary
- Psalm 111
- Regina Coeli
- Remind Me, Lord
- Renew Prayer
- Rite of Eucharistic - Reposition
- Rogation Day Prayers
- Serenity Prayer
- Shrove Tuesday Prayer
- Sub Tuum Praesidum
- Take From Me My Heart of Stone
- Te Deum Laudamus
- The Akita Prayer
- The Canticle Of Simeon
- The Clown's Prayer
- The Crown of Twelve Stars
- The Doxology
- The Great Commandment
- The Hearken O Lord (Attende Domine) Prayer
- The Heart's Prayer.
- The Holy Face # 1
- The Holy Face # 2
- The Holy Water Bottle Prayer
- The Millennium Prayer
- The Miracle Prayer
- The Miraculous Medal
- The Motorcyclist's Prayer
- The Motorist's Prayer
- THE O Sacred Banquet (O Sacrum Convivium) PRAYER
- The Prayer "As I am the Lord"
- The Prayer "others"
- The Prayer Look Upon the Face
- The Prayer Renewal of Confirmation (By Rev. Bernard Stokes, O.F.M.)
- The Prayer Rorate Caeli
- The Prayer Stabat Mater Dolorosa
- The Prayer Te Deum
- The Prayer the Royal Banners Forward Go
- The Prayer Whatsoever You Do
- The Prayer, Majestic Queen of Heaven
- The Prayer, O Queen of Heaven
- The Prayer, O Saving Victim
- The Prayer, of They Tender Mercy, We Beseech Thee
- The Prayer, Spiritual Armor of Prayer
- The Prayer, The Golden Sequence
- The Prayer, to Jordan's Water
- The Prayer, Very Bread, Good Shepherd, Tend Us.
- The Prayer, We Fly to Thy Patronage
- The Salve Regina
- The Splendor of Truth
- Throw Your Cares On the Lord
- Various Aspirations
- Veni Creator # 1
- Veni Creator # 1
- Veni Creator # 2
- Visit to a Picture of the Sacred Heart
- When in Desolation
Stations of the Cross
Becoming a Catholic
A Guide for Confession
Explanation of the Mass
Mysteries of the Rosary
Holy Days of Obligation
What are Indulgences?
Introduction to Indulgences
Church Teachings on Indulgences
The Chaplet of Divine Mercy
The Last Things
A List of Roman Catholic Popes
The Ecumenical Councils
Browse Prayers by Alphabet
O, my God, I am heartily sorry for having offended you. I detest all my sins because of your just punishment, but most of all because they offend you, my God, who are all-good and deserving of all my love. I firmly resolve, with the help of Your grace, to sin no more and to avoid the near occasion of sin. continue reading
By this holy water and by Your Precious Blood, wash away all my sins, O Lord. St. Theresa of Avila on holy water: "From long experience I have learned that there is nothing like holy water to put devils to flight and prevent them from coming back again. They also flee from the cross, but return; so holy water must have great value." Holy water is a means of spiritual wealth ... continue reading