Aspirations and Thoughts
1. O God! Who knows what fate awaits me?
2. I shall be either eternally happy or eternally
3. Of what worth is all the world without God?
Let all be lost, but let not God be lost.
4. I love Thee, my Jesus Who didst die for me!
Would that I had died before I ever offended Thee!
5. I will rather die than lose God.
6. Jesus and Mary, Thou art my hope.
7. My God, help me, for the love of Jesus Christ!
My Jesus, Thou alone art sufficient for me!
8. Suffer me not to separate myself from Thee.
9. Give me Thy love, and then do with me what Thou
10. Whom shall I love, if I love not Thee, my God?
11. Eternal Father, help me, for the love of Jesus!
I believe in Thee, I hope in Thee, I love Thee!
12. Here I am, O Lord; do with me what Thou wilt!
13. When shall I see myself altogether Thine, my God?
14. When shall I be able to say to Thee, My God,
I can lose Thee no more?
15. Mary, my hope, have pity on me!
16. Mother of God, pray to Jesus for me!
17. Lord, who am I, that Thou shouldst desire to be loved by me?
18. My God, I desire Thee alone, and nothing more.
19. I desire all that Thou dost will, and that alone.
20. Oh, that I might be annihilated for Thee,
Who wast annihilated for me!
21. Towards Thee alone, my God, have I been ungrateful!
22. I have offended Thee enough, I will no longer
23. If I had died then, I could not have loved Thee any
24. Let me die before again offending Thee.
25. Thou hast waited for me that I might love Thee.
Yea, I will love Thee.
26. I consecrate the remainder of my life to Thee.
27. O my Jesus, draw me entirely to Thyself!
28. Thou wilt not leave me;
I will not leave Thee.
29. I hope that we shall always love each other, O God of
30. My Jesus, make me all Thine before I die!
31. Grant that when Thou shalt come to judge me,
I may see Thee with a benign countenance.
32. Thou hast done more than enough to oblige me to love Thee.
I love Thee, I love Thee!
33. Deign to accept the love of a sinner
who has so often offended Thee.
34. Thou has given Thyself all to me;
I give myself all to Thee.
35. I desire to love Thee exceedingly in this life
that I may love Thee exceedingly in the next.
36. Teach me to know Thy great goodness,
that I may love Thee very much.
37. Thou lovest those that love Thee.
I love Thee, do Thou also love me?
38. Give me the love Thou requirest of me.
I rejoice that Thou art infinitely happy.
39. Oh that I had always loved thee,
and had died before I had offended Thee.
Grant that I may overcome all things to please Thee.
40. I give Thee my whole will;
dispose of me as thou pleasest.
41. My pleasure is to please Thee, O Infinite Goodness!
42. I hope to love Thee for all eternity, O eternal God!
43. Thou art omnipotent; make me a Saint.
44. Thou didst seek me while I was flying from Thee;
Thou wilt not drive me away now that I seek after Thee.
45. I thank Thee for giving me time to love Thee.
I thank Thee, and love Thee!
v 46. Let me give myself entirely to Thee this day,
punish me in any way,
but deprive me not of the power of loving Thee.
47. I will love Thee, my God, without reserve.
48. I accept all sufferings and all contempt,
provided I may love Thee.
49. I desire to die for Thee, Who didst die for me.
50. I wish that all could love Thee, Who didst die for me.
51. I wish that all could love Thee as Thou meritest.
52. I wish to do everything that I know to be Thy pleasure.
53. I care more to please Thee
than for all the pleasures of the world.
54. O holy will of God, Thou art my love!
O Mary, draw me entirely to God!
55. O my Mother, make me always have recourse to thee;
it is for thee to make me a Saint; this is my hope.
MORE Other Prayers (90)
- A Prayer before the Examination of Conscience
- A Prayer for a New Church
- A Prayer for a New Church # 2
- A Prayer for Candlemas Day
- A Prayer for Church Unity
- Aspirations and Thoughts
- Campus Evangelization Prayer
- Canticle of the Three Youths
- Canticle of Zechariah
- Fifth Centenary Prayer
- Haiku Prayer 10
- Prayer for a Holy Church and Priests
- Prayer for Church Leaders
- Prayer for Holiness
- Prayer for the Bishop
- Prayer for the Bishop's Annual Appeal
- Prayer for the Church # 1
- Prayer for the Church # 2
- Prayer for the Church # 3
- Prayer for the Church the Authorities, Etc...
- Prayer for the Church Unity Octave
- Prayer of Praise and Thanks
- Prayer to Saint Joseph for the Whole Church
- Prayer to the Immaculata
- Prayer to the Most Holy Wounds
- Prayer to the Sacred Heart When the Clock Strikes
- Prayer to the The Infant of Prague
- Prayer When Using Holy Water
- Prayer when using Holy Water
- Prayers between Ascension and Pentecost
- Prayers for Christian Unity # 2
- Prayers for Christian Unity # 3
- Prayers for the Holy Souls
- Praying the Holy Rosary
- Praying the Holy Rosary
- Psalm 111
- Regina Coeli
- Remind Me, Lord
- Renew Prayer
- Rite of Eucharistic - Reposition
- Rogation Day Prayers
- Serenity Prayer
- Shrove Tuesday Prayer
- Sub Tuum Praesidum
- Take From Me My Heart of Stone
- Te Deum Laudamus
- The Akita Prayer
- The Canticle Of Simeon
- The Clown's Prayer
- The Crown of Twelve Stars
- The Doxology
- The Great Commandment
- The Hearken O Lord (Attende Domine) Prayer
- The Heart's Prayer.
- The Holy Face # 1
- The Holy Face # 2
- The Holy Water Bottle Prayer
- The Millennium Prayer
- The Miracle Prayer
- The Miraculous Medal
- The Motorcyclist's Prayer
- The Motorist's Prayer
- THE O Sacred Banquet (O Sacrum Convivium) PRAYER
- The Prayer "As I am the Lord"
- The Prayer "others"
- The Prayer Look Upon the Face
- The Prayer Renewal of Confirmation (By Rev. Bernard Stokes, O.F.M.)
- The Prayer Rorate Caeli
- The Prayer Stabat Mater Dolorosa
- The Prayer Te Deum
- The Prayer the Royal Banners Forward Go
- The Prayer Whatsoever You Do
- The Prayer, Majestic Queen of Heaven
- The Prayer, O Queen of Heaven
- The Prayer, O Saving Victim
- The Prayer, of They Tender Mercy, We Beseech Thee
- The Prayer, Spiritual Armor of Prayer
- The Prayer, The Golden Sequence
- The Prayer, to Jordan's Water
- The Prayer, Very Bread, Good Shepherd, Tend Us.
- The Prayer, We Fly to Thy Patronage
- The Salve Regina
- The Splendor of Truth
- Throw Your Cares On the Lord
- Various Aspirations
- Veni Creator # 1
- Veni Creator # 1
- Veni Creator # 2
- Visit to a Picture of the Sacred Heart
- When in Desolation
Stations of the Cross
Becoming a Catholic
A Guide for Confession
Explanation of the Mass
Mysteries of the Rosary
Holy Days of Obligation
What are Indulgences?
Introduction to Indulgences
Church Teachings on Indulgences
The Chaplet of Divine Mercy
The Last Things
A List of Roman Catholic Popes
The Ecumenical Councils
Browse Prayers by Alphabet
My Lord Jesus Christ, I believe that You are really here in this Sacrament. Night and day You remain here compassionate and loving. You call, You wait for, You welcome everyone who comes to visit You. I thank You, Jesus my Divine Redeemer for coming upon the earth for our sake and for instituting the Adorable Sacrament of the ... continue reading
Absolve, we beseech Thee, O Lord, the soul of Thy servant N..., from every bond of sin, that being raised in the glory of the resurrection, he may be refreshed among the Saints and Elect. Through Christ our Lord. Amen. continue reading