Father preaches on the importance to preserve our purity, a purity we receive from being washed in the Precious Blood of Our Lord. One of the most important means for preserving purity in ourselves in others, that is, the Christian virtue of modesty. Father reminds us of the importance of modesty, and, as the popes have taught, we have a duty to strive to preserve modesty and combat the \"shameless styles\" of our age, even if it means discomfort and scorn. For it is out of Love and Gratitude to the Precious Blood of Our Lord shed on the Cross that we must fight to preserve the purity of our souls.
One of the most important means for preserving purity in ourselves in others, that is, the Christian virtue of modesty.
© 2014 - Distributed by THE NEWS CONSORTIUM
Pope Francis Prayer Intentions for December 2014
Christmas, hope for humanity: That the birth of the Redeemer may bring peace and hope to all people of good will.
Parents: That parents may be true evangelizers, passing on to their children the precious gift of faith.
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Christmas / Advent News
- Advent: A Time To Seek Answers To Humankind's Most Pressing Questions
- Advent: Dominus humilitate adveniet: The Lord Will Come by Humility
- Gaudete Sunday: We Rejoice Because the Lord is Always Near
- Learning from Elijah in the Advent Season of Life
- ADVENT CONVERSION: Is it Possible to Stop Sinning? 5 Ways we can Sin Less
- 100 Best Recordings of Sacred Music
- Archbishop JOSÉ H. GOMEZ: Advent is Always a Season of Mary
- Outrageous and shocking: New-age Advent calendars stray away from Advent's true meaning
- John the Baptizer shows us the way to Happiness and Freedom
- Fr. Paul Schenck: Finding Living Faith on Catechetical Sunday
- The Movie Yellow: Incest as 'Normal' and Cassavates's Slides Into the World of Woes
- The Chicago School Teachers Strike Reveals the Need For School Choice
- The Sexual Barbarians and the Dissolution of Culture
- The Happy Priest Challenges Us to Ask: Who is Jesus to Me?
- Michael Coren on Canadian Public Schools: Teachers, leave those kids alone
- We Cannot Ignore Our Consciences: Cardinal Dolan On Religious Liberty
- In the Face of Danger, Successor of Peter Travels to Lebanon as a Messenger of Peace
- Reflections on the Dignity and Vocation of Women: Who or What?