Billionaire has spent over a billion for abortion advocacy.
It has come to world attention that the world's third-richest man, Warren Buffet, has donated enough money to anti-life organizations that he could fund 2.7 million first-trimester abortions. From 2001-2012, the Associated Press (AP) reports that Buffet has donated $1.2 billion to anti-life organizations.
Planned Parenthood has also been implicated in providing underage abortions and sex-selective abortions.
Please support a pro-life movement that actually works.
The reasons for these decisions are usually unclear -just what is it that motivates people to support anti-life measures and prefer the culture of death to the world of life? There is no telling what seductive lies have been whispered in their ears to persuade them to abandon reason and Natural Law and support with billions of dollars, a systematic program to end the lives of children even before they are born.
It is widely speculated that Buffett supports these issues because his first wife, Susan Buffett, was, in the language of the Left, a vocal "women's rights" advocate.
In addition to Planned Parenthood, Buffett has made large donations to NARAL and the Susan Thompson Buffett Foundation.
Buffett also allegedly funded research into abortifacient pills which have been used to conduct a form of chemical genocide against the unborn.
Buffett once explained his motivations to Charlie Rose in an interview, saying that women around the world "get shortchanged" and that's the reason why he's "pro-choice."
Of course, there is no greater form of shortchanging than to end a woman's life just days or weeks after it starts. Unfortunately, nobody is listening much to the people who speak out for those women, which is a shame because women's rights-and all human rights, should begin in the womb, a child's first home.
Here\'s how to stop an abortion.
© 2014 - Distributed by THE NEWS CONSORTIUM
Pope Francis Prayer Intentions for December 2014
Christmas, hope for humanity: That the birth of the Redeemer may bring peace and hope to all people of good will.
Parents: That parents may be true evangelizers, passing on to their children the precious gift of faith.
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Business & Economics News
- OPEC's bust is America's boom! Why cheap oil is a friend to America
- Is OPEC over and done with? Bank of America makes startling predictions
- 36-year-low: Labor participation in the U.S. lowest since 1978
- Sears no longer where America shops: 235 stores to close shortly
- Reflects very badly on U.S.: China is now world's largest economy
- Falling oil prices have helped the U.S. economy and revitalized the spending power of the American consumer
- Internet retail giant Amazon switches to a ROBOT workforce of thousands
- Is Apple about to hit $1 trillion? Not if Google has anything to say about it
- Feet on the desk - more and more Americans simply don't want to work anymore
- Fr. Paul Schenck: Finding Living Faith on Catechetical Sunday
- The Movie Yellow: Incest as 'Normal' and Cassavates's Slides Into the World of Woes
- The Chicago School Teachers Strike Reveals the Need For School Choice
- The Sexual Barbarians and the Dissolution of Culture
- The Happy Priest Challenges Us to Ask: Who is Jesus to Me?
- Michael Coren on Canadian Public Schools: Teachers, leave those kids alone
- We Cannot Ignore Our Consciences: Cardinal Dolan On Religious Liberty
- In the Face of Danger, Successor of Peter Travels to Lebanon as a Messenger of Peace
- Reflections on the Dignity and Vocation of Women: Who or What?