Christmas in a Nutshell
The message that we find in today's video is clear enough: Christmas is about Jesus. Amongst all the gifts, the wrappings, the fruitcakes, the visits to Santa Clause, and everything else, don't forget what's most important: Jesus.
Then, find ways to encourage those around you do the same.
Remind them to be silent and listen to God by the way you are listen and care for what's going on in their lives.
Remind them to be thankful by your joy for all the blessings you have received. Remind them to be love by your acts of friendship and generosity.
This year, let the phrase "Merry Christmas" be more than a simple greeting. Let it be a concrete goal for which we strive. Let us go and bring the transforming joy of Christ out into the world and into the lives of all those around us.
Catholic-link.com is a website run by a group of young Catholics seeking to offer videos and resources to help others in their apostolate. See us on Facebook!
The original video can be bought for public use here.
Videos and resources for Catholic apostolate.
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Christmas / Advent News
- Mother of the Re-Created World: St. Anselm on the Immaculate Conception
- The Solemnity of The Immaculate Conception: The Virgin Mary and Advent
- Second Sunday of Advent Homily: Do You Want To Experience the Kingdom of Heaven?
- Dr Deal Hudson on Why the Wise Men Followed the Star
- Advent: Mary, John the Baptist and Pope Francis Call Us to Gospel Joy
- Dr. Deal W Hudson on Why God Became Man
- Fr. Randy Sly on Advent as a Time for Reflection,Repentance and Renewal
- Prepare the Way for the Lord: Why We Celebrate Advent
- Rick Santorum's The Christmas Candle
- Fr. Paul Schenck: Finding Living Faith on Catechetical Sunday
- The Movie Yellow: Incest as 'Normal' and Cassavates's Slides Into the World of Woes
- The Chicago School Teachers Strike Reveals the Need For School Choice
- The Sexual Barbarians and the Dissolution of Culture
- The Happy Priest Challenges Us to Ask: Who is Jesus to Me?
- Michael Coren on Canadian Public Schools: Teachers, leave those kids alone
- We Cannot Ignore Our Consciences: Cardinal Dolan On Religious Liberty
- In the Face of Danger, Successor of Peter Travels to Lebanon as a Messenger of Peace
- Reflections on the Dignity and Vocation of Women: Who or What?