Christmas in a Nutshell
The message that we find in today's video is clear enough: Christmas is about Jesus. Amongst all the gifts, the wrappings, the fruitcakes, the visits to Santa Clause, and everything else, don't forget what's most important: Jesus.
Then, find ways to encourage those around you do the same.
Remind them to be silent and listen to God by the way you are listen and care for what's going on in their lives.
Remind them to be thankful by your joy for all the blessings you have received. Remind them to be love by your acts of friendship and generosity.
This year, let the phrase "Merry Christmas" be more than a simple greeting. Let it be a concrete goal for which we strive. Let us go and bring the transforming joy of Christ out into the world and into the lives of all those around us.
Catholic-link.com is a website run by a group of young Catholics seeking to offer videos and resources to help others in their apostolate. See us on Facebook!
The original video can be bought for public use here.
Videos and resources for Catholic apostolate.
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Christmas / Advent News
- Advent: A Time To Seek Answers To Humankind's Most Pressing Questions
- Advent: Dominus humilitate adveniet: The Lord Will Come by Humility
- Gaudete Sunday: We Rejoice Because the Lord is Always Near
- Learning from Elijah in the Advent Season of Life
- ADVENT CONVERSION: Is it Possible to Stop Sinning? 5 Ways we can Sin Less
- 100 Best Recordings of Sacred Music
- Archbishop JOSÉ H. GOMEZ: Advent is Always a Season of Mary
- Outrageous and shocking: New-age Advent calendars stray away from Advent's true meaning
- John the Baptizer shows us the way to Happiness and Freedom
- Fr. Paul Schenck: Finding Living Faith on Catechetical Sunday
- The Movie Yellow: Incest as 'Normal' and Cassavates's Slides Into the World of Woes
- The Chicago School Teachers Strike Reveals the Need For School Choice
- The Sexual Barbarians and the Dissolution of Culture
- The Happy Priest Challenges Us to Ask: Who is Jesus to Me?
- Michael Coren on Canadian Public Schools: Teachers, leave those kids alone
- We Cannot Ignore Our Consciences: Cardinal Dolan On Religious Liberty
- In the Face of Danger, Successor of Peter Travels to Lebanon as a Messenger of Peace
- Reflections on the Dignity and Vocation of Women: Who or What?