3 John - Chapter 1
3 John Chapters
2 My dear friend, I hope everything is going happily with you and that you are as well physically as you are spiritually.
3 It was a great joy to me when some brothers came and told of your faithfulness to the truth, and of your life in the truth.
4 It is always my greatest joy to hear that my children are living according to the truth.
8 it is our duty to welcome people of this sort and contribute our share to their work for the truth.
10 So if I come, I shall tell everyone how he has behaved, and about the wicked accusations he has been circulating against us. As if that were not enough, he not only refuses to welcome our brothers, but prevents from doing so other people who would have liked to, and expels them from the church.
14 However, I hope to see you soon and talk to you in person.
Most Popular Bibles
Responsorial Psalm, Psalms 19:2-3, 4-5
Gospel, Matthew 9:9-13
More Daily Readings
by Catholic Online
- Daily Readings for Thursday, September 21, 2017
- Hurricane Maria scours Puerto Rico, will be months before electricity ...
- We have unmasked the, foul-mouthed, liberal hypocrite Lawrence ...
- Hurricane Maria: The worst disaster for Puerto Rico HD Video
- Daily Reading for Saturday, September 23rd, 2017 HD Video
- Zaccheus and that Sycamore Tree Teach Us How to Live by Faith
- St. Matthew: Saint of the Day for Thursday, September 21, 2017
- Terrifying earthquake collapses buildings in Mexico City, hundreds dead HD
- Daily Reading for Friday, September 22nd, 2017 HD
- Officials warn, 'evacuate or die' as Maria churns towards Puerto Rico HD
- Daily Reading for Thursday, September 21st, 2017 HD