2 Timothy - Chapter 4
2 Timothy Chapters
3 The time is sure to come when people will not accept sound teaching, but their ears will be itching for anything new and they will collect themselves a whole series of teachers according to their own tastes;
7 I have fought the good fight to the end; I have run the race to the finish; I have kept the faith;
8 all there is to come for me now is the crown of uprightness which the Lord, the upright judge, will give to me on that Day; and not only to me but to all those who have longed for his appearing.
12 I have sent Tychicus to Ephesus.
16 The first time I had to present my defence, no one came into court to support me. Every one of them deserted me -- may they not be held accountable for it.
19 Greetings to Prisca and Aquila, and the family of Onesiphorus.
21 Make every effort to come before the winter. Greetings to you from Eubulus, Pudens, Linus, Claudia and all the brothers.
Most Popular Bibles
Responsorial Psalm, Psalms 126:1-2, 2-3, 4-5, 6
Gospel, Luke 8:16-18
More Daily Readings
by Catholic Online
- Trump speech rocks NFL as more players protest during Anthem HD Video
- Is Pope Francis a heretic? Formal letter of correction made public
- Daily Readings for Tuesday, September 26, 2017
- Church tricked into hosting satanic fashion show
- Elizabeth Warren - Another liberal hypocrite, scam artist exposed
- Sts. Cosmas & Damian: Saint of the Day for Tuesday, September 26, 2017
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, September 27th, 2017 HD Video
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, September 26th, 2017 HD
- Daily Reading for Monday, September 25th, 2017 HD
- Woman photographs angel in flight, is it here to deliver a message? HD
- Daily Reading for Sunday, September 24th, 2017 HD