Colossians - Chapter 2
7 be rooted in him and built up on him, held firm by the faith you have been taught, and overflowing with thanksgiving.
13 You were dead, because you were sinners and uncircumcised in body: he has brought you to life with him, he has forgiven us every one of our sins.
14 He has wiped out the record of our debt to the Law, which stood against us; he has destroyed it by nailing it to the cross;
19 such a person has no connection to the Head, by which the whole body, given all that it needs and held together by its joints and sinews, grows with the growth given by God.
20 If you have really died with Christ to the principles of this world, why do you still let rules dictate to you, as though you were still living in the world?
23 In these rules you can indeed find what seems to be good sense -- the cultivation of the will, and a humility which takes no account of the body; but in fact they have no value against self-indulgence.
Most Popular Bibles
Responsorial Psalm, Psalms 49:6-7, 8-10, 17-18, 19-20
Gospel, Luke 8:1-3
More Daily Readings
by Catholic Online
- At UN, the Vatican asks all nations to help in fight against human ...
- It's time to regulate Facebook and other social media
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, September 26th, 2017 HD Video
- St. Padre Pio: Saint of the Day for Saturday, September 23, 2017
- Daily Readings for Saturday, September 23, 2017
- Daily Reading for Monday, September 25th, 2017 HD Video
- North Korea threatens to test H-Bomb over Pacific
- Woman photographs angel in flight, is it here to deliver a message? HD
- Daily Reading for Sunday, September 24th, 2017 HD
- Hurricane Maria: The worst disaster for Puerto Rico HD
- Daily Reading for Saturday, September 23rd, 2017 HD