Galatians - Chapter 1
5 to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.
13 You have surely heard how I lived in the past, within Judaism, and how there was simply no limit to the way I persecuted the Church of God in my attempts to destroy it;
14 and how, in Judaism, I outstripped most of my Jewish contemporaries in my limitless enthusiasm for the traditions of my ancestors.
18 Only after three years did I go up to Jerusalem to meet Cephas. I stayed fifteen days with him
20 I swear before God that what I have written is the truth.
21 After that I went to places in Syria and Cilicia;
Most Popular Bibles
Responsorial Psalm, Psalms 89:20, 21-22, 27-28
Gospel, Mark 2:23-28
More Daily Readings
by Catholic Online
- Here's why the 2018 flu season is so bad - Doctors plead: stay home ...
- The nuns who witnessed the life and passing of Dr. King
- St. Fursey: Saint of the Day for Tuesday, January 16, 2018
- Anyone Can Change
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, January 17th, 2018 HD Video
- Twitter Ban: Censorship on "a way of talking" -- does that include ...
- Daily Readings for Tuesday, January 16, 2018
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, January 17th, 2018 HD
- Twitter Ban: Censorship on "a way of talking" -- does that include Christian speech? HD
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, January 16th, 2018 HD
- Daily Reading for Monday, January 15th, 2018 HD
Learn about Catholic world
Inform - Inspire - Ignite
Catholic Online Saints
Your saints explained
Catholic Online Prayers
Prayers for every need
Catholic Online Bible
Complete bible online
Catholic Online News
Your news Catholic eye
Today's bible reading
Products and services we offer
Catholic Online Shopping
Catholic medals, gifts & books
The California Network
Inspiring streaming service
Learn the Catholic way