2 Corinthians - Chapter 6
2 Corinthians Chapters
4 but in everything we prove ourselves authentic servants of God; by resolute perseverance in times of hardships, difficulties and distress;
7 in the word of truth and in the power of God; by using the weapons of uprightness for attack and for defence:
13 In fair exchange -- I speak as though to children of mine -- you must open your hearts too.
15 How can Christ come to an agreement with Beliar and what sharing can there be between a believer and an unbeliever?
16 The temple of God cannot compromise with false gods, and that is what we are -- the temple of the living God. We have God's word for it: I shall fix my home among them and live among them; I will be their God and they will be my people.
18 I shall be father to you, and you will be sons and daughters to me, says the almighty Lord.
Most Popular Bibles
Responsorial Psalm, Psalms 89:20, 21-22, 25-26
Gospel, Mark 3:22-30
More Daily Readings
by Catholic Online
- Daily Readings for Monday, January 22, 2018
- How do men feel about ABORTION?
- Daily Reading for Monday, January 22nd, 2018 HD Video
- Look to the Star and Call Upon Mary - She Shows Us the Way Home
- Science is transforming the pro-life debate for the better HD Video
- St. Vincent Pallotti: Saint of the Day for Monday, January 22, 2018
- 45th Annual March for Life: What happened at this year's important march?
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, January 23rd, 2018 HD
- Daily Reading for Sunday, January 21st, 2018 HD
- Jobless claims are down - what does that mean for workers? HD
- Daily Reading for Saturday, January 20th, 2018 HD
Learn about Catholic world
Inform - Inspire - Ignite
Catholic Online Saints
Your saints explained
Catholic Online Prayers
Prayers for every need
Catholic Online Bible
Complete bible online
Catholic Online News
Your news Catholic eye
Today's bible reading
Products and services we offer
Catholic Online Shopping
Catholic medals, gifts & books
The California Network
Inspiring streaming service
Learn the Catholic way
Teacher lesson plans & resources
Support Free Education
Tax deductible support Free education