1 Corinthians - Chapter 5
1 Corinthians Chapters
2 And you so filled with your own self-importance! It would have been better if you had been grieving bitterly, so that the man who has done this thing were turned out of the community.
7 Throw out the old yeast so that you can be the fresh dough, unleavened as you are. For our Passover has been sacrificed, that is, Christ;
10 I was not including everybody in this present world who is sexually immoral, or everybody who is greedy, or dishonest or worships false gods -- that would mean you would have to cut yourselves off completely from the world.
11 In fact what I meant was that you were not to have anything to do with anyone going by the name of brother who is sexually immoral, or is greedy, or worships false gods, or is a slanderer or a drunkard or dishonest; never even have a meal with anybody of that kind.
13 But outsiders are for God to judge. You must banish this evil-doer from among you.
Most Popular Bibles
Responsorial Psalm, Psalms 126:1-2, 2-3, 4-5, 6
Gospel, Luke 8:16-18
More Daily Readings
by Catholic Online
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, September 27th, 2017 HD Video
- Sts. Cosmas & Damian: Saint of the Day for Tuesday, September 26, 2017
- Daily Readings for Tuesday, September 26, 2017
- 50 years of Israeli occupation - enough is enough!
- Trump speech rocks NFL as more players protest during Anthem HD Video
- Elizabeth Warren - Another liberal hypocrite, scam artist exposed
- Is Pope Francis a heretic? Formal letter of correction made public
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, September 26th, 2017 HD
- Daily Reading for Monday, September 25th, 2017 HD
- Woman photographs angel in flight, is it here to deliver a message? HD
- Daily Reading for Sunday, September 24th, 2017 HD