1 Corinthians - Chapter 3
1 Corinthians Chapters
3 for you are still living by your natural inclinations. As long as there are jealousy and rivalry among you, that surely means that you are still living by your natural inclinations and by merely human principles.
5 For what is Apollos and what is Paul? The servants through whom you came to believe, and each has only what the Lord has given him.
6 I did the planting, Apollos did the watering, but God gave growth.
8 It is all one who does the planting and who does the watering, and each will have the proper pay for the work that he has done.
14 The one whose work stands up to it will be given his wages;
20 and again: The Lord knows the plans of the wise and how insipid they are.
22 whether it is Paul, or Apollos, or Cephas, the world, life or death, the present or the future -- all belong to you;
Most Popular Bibles
Responsorial Psalm, Psalms 57:2, 3-4, 6, 11
Gospel, Mark 3:13-19
More Daily Readings
by Catholic Online
- Science is transforming the pro-life debate for the better HD Video
- St. Fillan: Saint of the Day for Friday, January 19, 2018
- Cardinal Dolan asks the faithful to pray against 'powers of darkness' ...
- Most Americans want abortion restricted, if not outlawed
- Daily Readings for Friday, January 19, 2018
- 5 Things You Need To Know About 'Offering A Mass' For A Loved One
- Daily Reading for Monday, January 22nd, 2018 HD Video
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, January 23rd, 2018 HD
- Daily Reading for Sunday, January 21st, 2018 HD
- Jobless claims are down - what does that mean for workers? HD
- Daily Reading for Saturday, January 20th, 2018 HD
Learn about Catholic world
Inform - Inspire - Ignite
Catholic Online Saints
Your saints explained
Catholic Online Prayers
Prayers for every need
Catholic Online Bible
Complete bible online
Catholic Online News
Your news Catholic eye
Today's bible reading
Products and services we offer
Catholic Online Shopping
Catholic medals, gifts & books
The California Network
Inspiring streaming service
Learn the Catholic way
Teacher lesson plans & resources
Support Free Education
Tax deductible support Free education