1 Corinthians - Chapter 1
1 Corinthians Chapters
2 to the church of God in Corinth, to those who have been consecrated in Christ Jesus and called to be God's holy people, with all those everywhere who call on the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, their Lord as well as ours.
10 Brothers, I urge you, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, not to have factions among yourselves but all to be in agreement in what you profess; so that you are perfectly united in your beliefs and judgements.
13 Has Christ been split up? Was it Paul that was crucified for you, or was it in Paul's name that you were baptised?
16 Yes, I did baptise the family of Stephanas, too; but besides these I do not think I baptised anyone.
22 While the Jews demand miracles and the Greeks look for wisdom,
27 No, God chose those who by human standards are fools to shame the wise; he chose those who by human standards are weak to shame the strong,
31 As scripture says: If anyone wants to boast, let him boast of the Lord.
Most Popular Bibles
Responsorial Psalm, Psalms 49:6-7, 8-10, 17-18, 19-20
Gospel, Luke 8:1-3
More Daily Readings
by Catholic Online
- We have unmasked the, foul-mouthed, liberal hypocrite Lawrence ...
- Hurricane Maria: The worst disaster for Puerto Rico HD Video
- Daily Readings for Friday, September 22, 2017
- St. Thomas of Villanueva: Saint of the Day for Friday, September 22, 2017
- Pope Francis asks the intercession of Our Lady of Guadalupe following ...
- Daily Reading for Saturday, September 23rd, 2017 HD Video
- With so many earthquakes, is California next?
- Terrifying earthquake collapses buildings in Mexico City, hundreds dead HD
- Daily Reading for Friday, September 22nd, 2017 HD
- Officials warn, 'evacuate or die' as Maria churns towards Puerto Rico HD
- Daily Reading for Thursday, September 21st, 2017 HD