Luke - Chapter 17
2 It would be better for such a person to be thrown into the sea with a millstone round the neck than to be the downfall of a single one of these little ones.
5 The apostles said to the Lord, 'Increase our faith.'
15 Finding himself cured, one of them turned back praising God at the top of his voice
17 This led Jesus to say, 'Were not all ten made clean? The other nine, where are they?
19 And he said to the man, 'Stand up and go on your way. Your faith has saved you.'
23 They will say to you, "Look, it is there!" or, "Look, it is here!" Make no move; do not set off in pursuit;
26 'As it was in Noah's day, so will it also be in the days of the Son of man.
28 It will be the same as it was in Lot's day: people were eating and drinking, buying and selling, planting and building,
31 'When that Day comes, no one on the housetop, with his possessions in the house, must come down to collect them, nor must anyone in the fields turn back.
34 I tell you, on that night, when two are in one bed, one will be taken, the other left;
35 when two women are grinding corn together, one will be taken, the other left.'
37 The disciples spoke up and asked, 'Where, Lord?' He said, 'Where the body is, there too will the vultures gather.'
Most Popular Bibles
Responsorial Psalm, Psalms 126:1-2, 2-3, 4-5, 6
Gospel, Luke 8:16-18
More Daily Readings
by Catholic Online
- In the Kingdom of God No One is Unemployed
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, September 27th, 2017 HD Video
- St. Finbar: Saint of the Day for Monday, September 25, 2017
- 50 years of Israeli occupation - enough is enough!
- Trump speech rocks the NFL, protests spread, but who's right?
- Trump speech rocks NFL as more players protest during Anthem HD Video
- Daily Readings for Monday, September 25, 2017
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, September 26th, 2017 HD
- Daily Reading for Monday, September 25th, 2017 HD
- Woman photographs angel in flight, is it here to deliver a message? HD
- Daily Reading for Sunday, September 24th, 2017 HD