Luke - Chapter 15
4 'Which one of you with a hundred sheep, if he lost one, would fail to leave the ninety-nine in the desert and go after the missing one till he found it?
8 'Or again, what woman with ten drachmas would not, if she lost one, light a lamp and sweep out the house and search thoroughly till she found it?
9 And then, when she had found it, call together her friends and neighbours, saying to them, "Rejoice with me, I have found the drachma I lost."
11 Then he said, 'There was a man who had two sons.
13 A few days later, the younger son got together everything he had and left for a distant country where he squandered his money on a life of debauchery.
21 Then his son said, "Father, I have sinned against heaven and against you. I no longer deserve to be called your son."
23 Bring the calf we have been fattening, and kill it; we will celebrate by having a feast,
30 But, for this son of yours, when he comes back after swallowing up your property -- he and his loose women -- you kill the calf we had been fattening."
32 But it was only right we should celebrate and rejoice, because your brother here was dead and has come to life; he was lost and is found." '
Most Popular Bibles
Responsorial Psalm, Psalms 96:1-2, 3, 10, 11-12, 13
Gospel, Matthew 18:12-14
More Daily Readings
by Catholic Online
- Daily Readings for Tuesday, December 12, 2017
- Attempted terror attack fails in Manhattan as pipe bomb explodes ...
- Coming forward is the key to ending systemic abuse!
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, December 13th, 2017 HD Video
- Archaeologists open two new Egyptian tombs, discover mummy, artifacts
- Did Ray Moore break the law by talking to teens?
- Our Lady of Guadalupe: Saint of the Day for Tuesday, December 12, 2017
- Here's how Pope Francis wants to change the Lords Prayer HD
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, December 12th, 2017 HD
- Daily Reading for Monday, December 11th, 2017 HD
- Daily Reading for Sunday, December 10th, 2017 HD
Learn about Catholic world
Inform - Inspire - Ignite
Catholic Online Saints
Your saints explained
Catholic Online Prayers
Prayers for every need
Catholic Online Bible
Complete bible online
Catholic Online News
Your news Catholic eye
Today's bible reading
Products and services we offer
Catholic Online Shopping
Catholic medals, gifts & books
The California Network
Inspiring streaming service
Learn the Catholic way