The Song of Songs - Chapter 5
The Song of Songs Chapters
1 LOVER: I come into my garden, my sister, my promised bride, I pick my myrrh and balsam, I eat my honey and my honeycomb, I drink my wine and my milk. POET: Eat, friends, and drink, drink deep, my dearest friends.
6 I opened to my love, but he had turned and gone. My soul failed at his flight, I sought but could not find him, I called, but he did not answer.
14 His hands are golden, rounded, set with jewels of Tarshish. His belly a block of ivory covered with sapphires.
15 His legs are alabaster columns set in sockets of pure gold. His appearance is that of Lebanon, unrivalled as the cedars.
Most Popular Bibles
Responsorial Psalm, Psalms 89:20, 21-22, 25-26
Gospel, Mark 3:22-30
More Daily Readings
by Catholic Online
- The government shutdown continues, but bombs still drop, surveillance ...
- St. Ildephonsus: Saint of the Day for Tuesday, January 23, 2018
- Science is transforming the pro-life debate for the better HD Video
- Income inequality - Here's why world poverty and hunger remain a ...
- Daily Readings for Tuesday, January 23, 2018
- Pope Francis in Peru invites us to be saints
- The shocking numbers that reveal why poverty is here to stay HD Video
- Daily Reading for Monday, January 22nd, 2018 HD
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, January 23rd, 2018 HD
- Daily Reading for Sunday, January 21st, 2018 HD
- Jobless claims are down - what does that mean for workers? HD
Learn about Catholic world
Inform - Inspire - Ignite
Catholic Online Saints
Your saints explained
Catholic Online Prayers
Prayers for every need
Catholic Online Bible
Complete bible online
Catholic Online News
Your news Catholic eye
Today's bible reading
Products and services we offer
Catholic Online Shopping
Catholic medals, gifts & books
The California Network
Inspiring streaming service
Learn the Catholic way
Teacher lesson plans & resources
Support Free Education
Tax deductible support Free education