The Song of Songs - Chapter 5
The Song of Songs Chapters
1 LOVER: I come into my garden, my sister, my promised bride, I pick my myrrh and balsam, I eat my honey and my honeycomb, I drink my wine and my milk. POET: Eat, friends, and drink, drink deep, my dearest friends.
6 I opened to my love, but he had turned and gone. My soul failed at his flight, I sought but could not find him, I called, but he did not answer.
14 His hands are golden, rounded, set with jewels of Tarshish. His belly a block of ivory covered with sapphires.
15 His legs are alabaster columns set in sockets of pure gold. His appearance is that of Lebanon, unrivalled as the cedars.
Most Popular Bibles
Responsorial Psalm, Psalms 128:1-2, 3, 4-5
Gospel, Matthew 25:14-30
Reading 2, First Thessalonians 5:1-6
More Daily Readings
by Catholic Online
- Has Pope Francis violated the 8th Commandment, speaking out against ...
- St. Nerses the Great: Saint of the Day for Sunday, November 19, 2017
- Daily Readings for Sunday, November 19, 2017
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, November 21st, 2017 HD Video
- Pope Francis calls for end of life care to acknowledge mortality
- Daily Reading for Monday, November 20th, 2017 HD Video
- The FBI may investigate Planned Parenthood
- The Catholic Miracle. Become part of our incredible mission HD
- Daily Reading for Sunday, November 19th, 2017 HD
- Did Pope Francis blast 'perverse attitude' of climate change deniers? HD
- Scientists warn: The end of life as we know it is near HD
Learn about Catholic world
Inform - Inspire - Ignite
Catholic Online Saints
Your saints explained
Catholic Online Prayers
Prayers for every need
Catholic Online Bible
Complete bible online
Catholic Online News
Your news Catholic eye
Today's bible reading
Products and services we offer
Catholic Online Shopping
Catholic medals, gifts & books
The California Network
Inspiring streaming service
Learn the Catholic way