Has Justin Bieber's 'bad boy' stance gone too far? Pot smelled on tour bus
Warrant issued to search bus; no arrests
Pop singing sensation Justin Bieber with the arrival of his 18th birthday has been anxious to shed his "goody two-shoes" image. Posting shirtless pictures of himself on the Internet, Bieber wants the world to know that he's a grown man and not the bubbly teenager of yore. It may have just all backfired - while on tour in Stockholm, the distinctive smell of marijuana was detected on his bus, prompting a police search.
Tattooed Justin Bieber is anxious to shed his goody two-shoes image -- but it may very well backfire.
Authorities searched the bus in the parking garage of the Globe Arena while no one was on board. A small amount of narcotics - unspecified, and not necessarily marijuana, along with a taser was reportedly found.
No suspect has been named and the bus was not impounded.
Bieber had been in the company of Lil Za in the hours before the weed incident. Za is also the man who was seen smoking pot with Bieber at an L.A. home earlier this year.
The "Bieb" can breathe easier as the police say no one will be charged in the incident as they have no idea who was in possession of the drug since the bus was empty. The alleged narcotic was found on the floor of the bus so they have no clue who brought it on.
While Bieber says, "Give me a break, All this isn't easy," he sighed in an open letter to fans he posted on Instagram and then later deleted. "I get angry sometimes. I'm human. I'm gonna make mistakes."
Bieber's mother, single mom Pattie Mallette, says her baby is growing up and she doesn't have much control over him anymore.
Will other recent 'Un-Bieber" like incidents cropping up, there is speculation that this could be the real Bieber emerging after years of cloistered "spin control" - or just another way to keep himself in the headlines.
Among other incidents -- Bieber made world headlines when he seemed to trivialize Anne Frank by suggesting she would have been a "Belieber" if she hadn't been murdered during the Holocaust.
He posted on his Instagram page a cartoon of himself naked in bed with a woman labeled "Belieber." He posted another cartoon of himself naked except for a towel about to fall off. He snapped himself in the gym, shirtless, pants almost completely down, revealing a pair of buttercup yellow briefs.
Seeking maximum exposure - literally - Bieber took off his shirt and dropped his pants in an airport.
Whether these antics will revitalize his career is anyone's guess. There's a good chance Bieber could just wind up as another Lindsay Lohan, a former Walt Disney star who now makes disgraceful headlines - and too few films.
© 2013, Distributed by NEWS CONSORTIUM.
Pope Francis Prayer Intentions for December 2013
General Intention: Victimized Children. That children who are victims of abandonment or violence may find the love and protection they need.
Missionary Intention: Prepare the Savior's Coming. That Christians, enlightened by the Word incarnate, may prepare humanity for the Savior's coming.
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Celebrity News
- Alec Baldwin blames homosexual conspiracy over his show's cancellation
- Noted TV psychic Sylvia Browne dies at 77
- 'Seinfeld' actor Al Ruscio dies at 89
- 'Daughter' of comedian Andy Kaufman says he's still alive
- Painter Francis Bacon's triptych breaks record at art auction
- Fans stunned after promoter acquitted in Michael Jackson's death
- 'Patriot Games' author Tom Clancy dies at 66
- Actor Jack Nicholson speaks out against abortion
- Legendary broadcaster Sir David Frost dies at 74
- Fr. Paul Schenck: Finding Living Faith on Catechetical Sunday
- The Movie Yellow: Incest as 'Normal' and Cassavates's Slides Into the World of Woes
- The Chicago School Teachers Strike Reveals the Need For School Choice
- The Sexual Barbarians and the Dissolution of Culture
- The Happy Priest Challenges Us to Ask: Who is Jesus to Me?
- Michael Coren on Canadian Public Schools: Teachers, leave those kids alone
- We Cannot Ignore Our Consciences: Cardinal Dolan On Religious Liberty
- In the Face of Danger, Successor of Peter Travels to Lebanon as a Messenger of Peace
- Reflections on the Dignity and Vocation of Women: Who or What?